Wise IT • Herrljunga • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Do you love building long-lasting relationships and adding value to businesses? Do you like working in an emerging market managing complex technical solutions? If “YES!” then we want to meet you!
Luminator Technology Group is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join us in our Herrljunga Sweden office. In this role, you will manage complex projects to completion, from initiation through delivery to closure. You will coordinate with cross-functional teams, customers, and 3rd parties to complete distinct projects on time and within budget. As a Senior Project Manager, you will need to be organized and detail oriented and have substantial experience managing hardware and software projects. Experience in leading a team in a cross-functional environment is required.
Summary: The Senior Project Manager is responsible for working with all departments including sales, professional services, logistics, estimating & quoting, engineering, scheduling, procurement, and finance department to achieve an integrated team approach. As a global player we expect readiness to travel mostly in the Nordic countries (10%).
Some of your responsibilities
• Managing all aspects of assigned projects. This involves creating a plan that is used to monitor and control project progress, and it forms the basis of communication with top management about the projects continued status.
• Support of the sales organization during the pre-sales phase to create calculation, risk, time schedule and solution concept, including involvement of specific experts Preparation of assembly drawings from existing 3D constructions
• Leading the project implementation phase by ensuring the project execution in accordance with the plan, including adaptation of the plan in case of deviation
• Coordination of the project phase out, i.e. customer acceptance, hand over to NPI and customer service (customer here might be an internal stakeholder as well)
• On top of all communication in a project, owns the communication path to the customer, has full overview of the project. Lead the project team. Organization of systematic document filing
• Keep the project in the QCT triangle. Update and works on a regular base on time schedule, cost, quality and risks and find solutions to keep it there. Escalate, if necessary
• Coordinate the maintaining of all related deliverables for the PLM quality gates
What we are looking for
• Strong analytical thinking skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passion for solving our customers’ problems
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed with a project in the given frame
• Ability to evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization • Degree in engineering and/or business administration
• 8+ years plus of project/program management experience
Luminator offers • Great benefits
• Fun and challenging projects
• Flexible workplace
• Great company culture
• International work environment
Interested? In this recruitment we are collaborating with Wise IT, if you have any questions – please contact the recruitment consultant Adam Troedsson, at tel 0735-216506 or email@example.com. Or Tina Banic, at tel 0766-202902 or firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to your application,
LTG Sweden AB is a part of Luminator Technology Group with its head office in Dallas. Luminator started over 90 years ago and have net sales amounts to around MSEK 350 with a good profit margin. Luminator develops and sells advanced passenger information systems to public transport and our products can be found on buses, trams and trains all over the world. What is not visible to the passengers are our back-office tools which are advanced software for programming and distribution of contents to our destination signs and information screens.