What will you be doing?
As a Frontend Developer, you will be designing and implementing new features, performing code reviews, tracking down issues, and working within a product team to deliver stable and well-written solutions. Our backend is powered by a LEMP stack, GraphQL and we rely on Vue.js for our frontend. Other technologies we work with are LXC, Redis, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, and Hadoop to mention a few. We are inherently a curious team and are always on the lookout for new technologies that could potentially be incorporated into our stack.
- Design and implement new Frontend features
- Perform functional requirements analysis
- Propose and own architectural solutions across multiple projects
- Write high-quality code and documentation
- Maintain and improve code in multiple projects including legacy code
- Work closely with other developers, QA, and product teams
- Apply analytical skills and be committed to quality
- Help track requests, issues, work progress, and any other changes using our project management tools
- Provide estimates and technical documentation on request
- Be sensitive to the performance, reliability, and maintainability of your code
- Work in collaboration with external partners when required
- Manage your code changes using our version control system
- Perform code reviews
Who are you?
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a comparable role
- You understand the principles of User Experience (UX) analysis/design
- You are experienced with solving browser and device-specific issues
- You can multi-task, prioritize and be able to work on your own initiative
- You have a good command of both verbal and written English.
- Experience in iGaming would be considered an advantage.
- Having a degree in Information Technology or another related field would be considered an advantage
What do we offer?
- Private health insurance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Free transport home for late-night shifts
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Wednesday and Friday Breakfasts
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Company loyalty trip
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to clicking 'apply'
Who are Videoslots?
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,000 games from over 150 different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
As a Technical Product Owner, you will work with a cross-functional team to drive, prioritize, and set product goals. You will continuously ensure that development teams have all the information necessary to deliver quality product increments through the definition of well-written user stories, properly prioritized backlogs, and clear product goals.