Brio/Ravensburger • Malmö • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
UI/UX Designer (f/m/d)
As an UX & UI Designer you are operational responsible from a user perspective for the graphical interfaces, user frameworks and functionality of all our digital surfaces online. In this position you will develop guidelines, create design standards within web & app and support user testing.
This position will be based at the BRIO AB office in Malmö and you will report to Team Lead Concept & UX (Matthias) based in München at Ravensburger. You will work closely with Webbdesigner, Art director and Concept Developer, both in Germany and USA.
What to expect:
· Working in interdisciplinary and international teams
· Working on diverse projects with a playful touch for e-Commerce, Marketing, Digital Services and Gaming.
· Long-lasting products to design, improve and maintain.
· Working agile with a consumer centric approach
· You will be responsible for the design of user experiences and user interfaces for web, app and desktop for all brands and products of the Ravensburger Group.
· You will be covering the user experience design process from analysis and low fidelity designs to high fidelity design and assets for production.
· You will be using mockups and wireframes to prototype, test and present ideas and concepts.
· You will be translating your concepts into beautiful and usable visual designs ready for development.
· You will be an advocate for the user and align with internal stakeholders.
· You will be helping to shape design standards, pattern libraries and the internal design process.
· Education: HID, ID, Graphic Design or equivalent
· Experience 3+ years working as UI/UX designer or equivalent
· Advanced skills in interactive and design tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, InVision, Xd
· A deep understanding of the consumer centric design approach
· Experience with e-Commerce solutions
· Experience in user research and testing is a plus
· An understanding for toys and games is a plus
· Very strong English skills - spoken and written
How to apply
In this recruitment we are collaborating with Wise IT, if you have any questions – please contact the recruitment consultant Charlotte Wilhelmsson, at tel 0760-44 00 72 or Charlotte.email@example.com. Read more about Ravensburger at www.ravensburger-gruppe.de/en/brands-products/index.html. Selection and interviews will be held ongoing.
Ravensburger AG is an international group with a long tradition and solid values. Its mission is "Playful Development". The company's most important brand mark is the blue triangle, which stands for fun, education, and togetherness. Ravensburger is one of the leading brands for puzzles, games, and
activity products in Europe as well as for children's and youth books in the German-speaking region. Toys with the blue triangle are sold worldwide, and the international brands BRIO and ThinkFun supplement the Group's portfolio. Ravensburger had 2,304 employees and achieved net revenue of EUR 632 million in 2020.*
* All figures as of 01/2021.