“We are looking for a brave and crisp UX/UI Designer that wants to join our moon shot journey and have fun.”
What iGoMoon is looking for:
We are growing in rocket speed and we are now about to expand our awesome crew with an experienced UX/UI designer. As a UX/UI designer you will, among other things, create digital solutions and lead design projects for our customers as well as deliver the best possible user experience. To succeed in this role, we believe that you have knowledge of modern web solutions and familiarity with the technologies behind to be able to design the best possible solutions. You also have a great customer focus and can easily read and identify the customer's needs, and further build the design based on this information.
Who are you:
- Thrives well in a changing environment and wants to be part of a fast-growing company where no days are the same.
- Have the will to win.
- You love having fun at work and celebrate victories.
- You are a true team player who loves to work together both individual and shared goals.
- You love to face challenges and solve problems, in a methodical and measured way.
- It is important to be able to work independently and lead oneself and the work forward.
- You like to build relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- Can easily understand the customer's needs and design the framework and the wireframes from that information.
- Dare to push the limits to exceed the customer's expectations.
- Love challenges and get motivated by working towards deadlines, labor utilization rate, project budgets and to deliver measurable results with the highest possible quality.
- Have a great pedagogic ability and can argue for your design in different contexts.
- Are passionate about the user perspective and great at understanding their needs and motivations.
- Always think outside the box and is actively trying new ideas!
iGoMoon believe you have experience in:
- Around 5 years of relevant working experience as a UX/UI designer or similar role.
- Proven experience in designing marketing-driven websites for desktops and mobile devices.
- Foundational knowledge of SEO, Responsive & accessibility best practices
- Great knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, or Figma.
- Experience in measuring and testing designs and user flows
- Experience doing persona research
- Experience using Google Analytics and Hotjar to improve user experience and website performance.
- Experience leading workshops & client projects.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Experience in leading a team of designers is a bonus.
- HubSpot experience is also a plus.
- Experience and background in sales or customer service is a plus.
Is this the next career step for you? We look forward to receiving your application!
iGoMoon is a HubSpot Agency based in Stockholm. They help ambitious B2B subscription and tech companies that use their website strategically to drive growth.
At iGoMoon you are offered:
- The opportunity to be the best version of yourself.
- A warm workplace with driven and brave colleagues.
- A culture that gives you the opportunity to grow within the company.
- Knowledge sharing between you and your colleagues.