This role requires intensive care of long-term customer relations as well as active and targeted customer acquisition to increase market share in proactive sales activities. You will do continuous market analysis, track competitors, develop and implement effective measures to realize full market potential and participate in public tenders.
The main focus is sales of MSAB´s products in the Nordic region, close cooperation with the Nordic team, planning and conducting product demonstrations as well as representing MSAB at conferences & fairs.
You will provide trustworthy advice and support of forensic competence for law enforcement authorities, intelligence services and military segments in the Nordics and collect feedback of relevant market developments and product innovations to development within MSAB.
The requirements are:
- Team player with the strong will to become, in close cooperation with national and international colleagues, an indispensable partner of the customers.
- High degree of autonomy, result orientation and negotiation abilities towards counterparts both on administrative and political levels.
- At least 5 years of sales experience and / or experience of working in the mobile forensic domain.
- Willingness to travel intensively mainly within the Nordic countries
What we can offer you:
- Relevant experience in the distribution of sophisticated, electronic products, ideally in IT, security , surveillance or forensic arena.
- Experience in the field of invitations to public tender and procurement procedures.
- Interested in innovative technical products and solutions
- Very good knowledge of English and at least one Scandinavian language.
- You will be part of a successful Swedish company that is the global market leader in its sector.
- You will be based at MSAB Headquarter situated in Central Stockholm
- Extraordinary opportunities for growth in a market that is characterized by rapid technological developments, where security authorities need to emerge not least due to the current security debate.
- You will face a demanding and interesting challenge with a lot of possibilities to take influence in a fast-growing company, where you will also have interesting development opportunities.
- The claim and the complexity of this challenge are the ideal conditions to bring in and further develop your experience at a higher level.
- Your engagement and your dedication are honored with a remuneration package which you can improve by your performance.
MSAB is a global leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination, with offices in Europe and in the USA, as well as a network of distributors across the globe. Our products are used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories in over 100 countries worldwide to investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption. The company is based in Stockholm and has been listed on the Swedish Stock Exchange since 1999.
We have been recognized for the past 3 years running by The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA program as a technology company that has achieved the fastest rates of annual revenue growth in EMEA during the past five years.
MSAB´s core beliefs:
- Pioneers in mobile forensics
- Top performance, evolving, rising to challenges and sharing our vast knowledge
- Friendly workplace, a happy employee means happy colleagues and clients
- Responsible for our customers, through honest and ethical work