Capio • Göteborg • Heltid
Capio’s strategy is focused on Specialization, Digitalization and Consolidation to enhance medical quality and growth. To support this, Capio Nordic IT is transforming to become a driving force in technology related business development. We shall provide the expertise and capacity to deliver timely technology-based business improvements, on a foundation of robust and standardized services and processes.
As part of the Capio Nordic IT transformation we need to grow our capabilities, our capacity and further strengthen the organization with an IT Operations Senior Technician with focus on IT client infrastructure.
We are looking for a Senior Client Infrastructure Specialist who is passionate about daily operations and being part of the process of developing new technical solutions and services. You put pride in managing incidents, problems and carry out changes in a timely manner to support and contribute to the success of our business units. You believe in the true value of proactive work to prevent disturbances. To safeguard smooth and efficient business operations you see documentation and continuous improvements as a natural part of the daily routines.What can we offer you?
· You will be challenged to contribute with your expertise and take active part in the service development activities that will take us forward. Your suggestions and viewpoints will make a difference when we move ahead shaping Capio Nordic IT.
· You will play an important part in the day-to-day operations to manage incidents, problems and changes mainly related to the IT Workplace services.
· Provide technical support for the desktop/laptop infrastructure products and services. Assist with testing and evaluation of desktop/laptop hardware and software. Make recommendations for configuration of desktop/laptop hardware and software solutions.
· The role also requires that you take an active part in daily operations activities in the generic server and network infrastructure.
· We offer you a broad spectrum of technical challenges that we believe will contribute to your personal and professional development.Who are you?
We believe you are a team player who have the ability to listen to others as well as find interest in supporting colleagues when needed. You find changes and continuous improvements as a natural part of the way-of-working. You are a “doer”, and you identify “opportunities” instead of “hurdles” when faced with challenges.
You recognize yourself in:
· Experienced in leading and participating in troubleshooting, managing and solving issues related to operations
· Knowledgeable about software and hardware configuration
· High level of security awareness
· Good documentation skills
· Experienced in project-based work
· Good communication skills, verbally and in writing, in both Swedish and English
· Interested in new technology
· Experienced in migration projects
You consider yourself to possess the following skillsets:
· Experienced within Symantec Client Management (Altiris), SCCM (with Intune) or similar tools
· Working with hardware independent operating system deployment and application distribution
· Automation, optimization and problem solving with Powershell
· Active Directory Group Policy
· Knowledgeable about PXE, DNS and DHCP
The role will be based in Gothenburg and it will be organized within Capio Support AB and report to the Operations Manager.
Vi erbjuder ett brett vårdutbud av hög kvalitet inom medicin, kirurgi och psykiatri genom våra sjukhus, specialistkliniker och vårdcentraler i Sverige, Norge och Danmark.
I Sverige finns vi från Umeå i norr till Malmö i söder och erbjuder vård inom områdena primärvård, somatisk och psykiatrisk specialistvård samt akutvård. Den fysiska vården kompletteras med digitala tjänster och verktyg som möjliggör att patienten får hjälp digitalt när det är möjligt och fysiskt när det behövs.
Vår vision är att ge bästa möjliga livskvalitet för varje patient. Vår medarbetare har detta som riktmärke i sitt arbete, varje dag.