Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
About the job
Granditude is a company specializing in advanced analytics and everything surrounding that. We have our main platform and on top of this we build different solutions to match our customer needs. Java development together with Big Data, Machine Learning and AI
Our vision is to change the way the world look at data
Not as boring numbers or indifferent text but tales of how you could optimize your business, the tale of your customer and how she acts.
Today you don’t need more Information, what you really need is the Story the information tells
This is what our Software Engineers do:
- Build scalable and maintainable Java modules
- Develop using a test driven approach
- Use cloud services to create a well functioning ecosystem
- Continuously improve our development process
- Take pride in being sharp, alert and proactive
This is what our Software Engineers are like:
- Team players
You'd like to work with these technologies:
- Java 8 / 9+
- Spring Boot
- AWS (cloud services)
We expect you to:
- Have worked in a team developing, deploying and maintaining one or more software products in production for a period of time
- Be technically skilled and like to share your knowledge
- Work in a dynamic environment embracing new challenges
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
- A fun and flexible working culture
- Work with very smart and humble people
- Be able to influence your work and way of working
- Work with the latest technologies
Competent and fun colleagues
30 days paid holidays
Granditude consists of 19 people constantly trying to improve the process of turning business cases into solid web solutions.
We're dedicated to value driven development, think agile software development is a great way of achieving that and use Kanban to support our efforts along the road.
You'll love Granditude if you:
- Are relaxed and enjoy a high paced work environment
- Love Technology and complex systems
- Like to do excellent stuff and having fun while doing it
- Always put business value as a top priority when developing
- Think common sense is common sense