Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Who you are
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Stockholm and help make our customers happy? If you are a devoted and versatile Customer Success Manager with a passion about having the happiest clients in the world, then you may be the one we’re looking for!
You are a great listener and problem solver who go the extra mile to ensure that customer experience is beyond expectations. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the primary contact and work long-term and strategically with our key clients. Your job is to build trust and develop deep working relationships with clients while working alongside different teams in our post-sales implementation and project management activities.
What you will do
- Own and develop lasting relationships with assigned clients, which include onboarding, retention, renewal, upsell and general customer satisfaction
- Educate and teach customers about how to best utilize all Oneflow features and introduce them to new product releases
- Work together with the Sales team and other cross-functional teams to identify and take action on customer needs and growth opportunities
- Collaborate closely with the Developer and Product teams to help ensure successful technical implementation as required, followed by comprehensive user training, product adoption and ongoing customer success
- Strive to increase customer satisfaction, build relationships and push the boundaries of the customer's mindset
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about industry benchmarks and our application and service
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2-3 years of client management experience, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience working with enterprise clients and executive decision-makers
- Well articulated and passionate communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- Highly professional, adaptable and exceptional judgment under any circumstances
- Extremely detail-oriented and highly organized
- Enjoys interacting with people and helping them solve problems
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious and able to adjust quickly to changing priorities
- You roll up your sleeves and get things done rather that planning for months
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and take ownership of a project and bring it to successful completion
- As the team is constantly growing it is important that you embrace change, are communicative and work well together with others
- An University degree is a plus, not a requirement
What's in it for you
- Joining a high-growth startup with a clear vision, objectives and key results.
- Competitive compensation package with generous benefits.
- Fast-paced, fun, and open work culture.
- Insurances and pension plan.
- Highly skilled and inspiring international colleagues.
- Lovely office in the heart of Stockholm.
- Leave your mark, create your own career path.
Competent and fun colleagues
Oneflow combines the resources of larger companies with the innovation and dynamic atmosphere of early-stage ones. It is a sweet spot for any career boost. At Oneflow, you get to chart your own course of your career and work with awesome colleagues who always got your back.