Netigate • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Come work as a member of the international marketing team to help some of the world's top brands make their research easier, faster, and better from the very first touchpoint. We consider PR and events a key part of our future demand generation and customer success initiatives.
On a daily basis you will plan for, execute and follow-up on events. You will act as the main contact point to external PR-agencies and from time to time execute on our own media outreach. Part of the role is to be able to move swiftly between building strategies and executing on activities.
Netigate is an established and rapidly growing SaaS company. Our purpose is to promote the customer, employee and consumer voice in everyday business decisions to help our customers focus on the right activities. Our survey platform is trusted by over 3000 of the world’s leading brands.
At Netigate we are progressive with a fast pace forward, so you will most definitely find that other stuff lands on your desk as well. That is what makes us to who we are – one day is never the same in our team.
Who are you?
● Have minimum of 2 year experience from coordinating and executing events or working with PR
● Outstanding internal and external communication skills; ability to communicate with multi-level management
● Great written communication skills which will be needed in compiling press releases
● Great project management skills
● Positive and enthusiastic attitude, with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
● Problem solver; ability to take initiatives and think outside the box
● Creative but commercially minded
On a regular day, you will among other things:
● Work with press releases/media alerts and other PR creative projects and cooperate with external PR agencies
● Coordinate and manage all elements related to events (e.g. from idea to execution of the event)
● Coordinate and manage projects/campaigns/invitations to ensure effective launch of events
● Contact speakers and find other relevant content for events
● Set a strategy for PR and events in your region to create brands awareness and value
● Follow up and measure the effect of PR activities and events
● Support the marketing team with written communication
● Ensure awareness of events in our marketing channels
Is this you? Apply already today as we go through application continously (expect a delay due to summer vacations).
Please contact me Jenny Jakobsson, Talent Aquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org if questions.
Start for this position is as soon as possible due to any time of notice. It’s a 100% position and you will sit with us at our HQ in Stockholm.
Netigate (Net= Internet, Igate=Investigate) is a European provider of cloud-based services for professional online surveys that are primarily used for voice of customer, employee performance and market research.
We help organisations gain valuable insights, make better business decisions and improve processes.
Our clients range from small organisations to global companies in all industries, including many leading companies around the world such as Electrolux, Ericsson, Vodafone, E.ON and Schenker Deutschland AG.