We are on the lookout for a Swedish-speaking Business Development Manager who's focused on the details, passionate about execution, understand sales and how to apply that in a creative marketing context. You are naturally interested in Sales/Marketing/Technology and the ever-changing communication landscape.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for meeting with potential clients, educating them on our services, establishing an initial scope of work, and then fostering that relationship through ongoing campaigns.
While the core responsibility of this position is ultimately Sales, we aim to earn new clients through a demonstration of expertise. Ultimately, we want people on our team who can listen to a client's marketing objectives & KPIs, and not only give a recommendation on how influencer marketing would work for them -- but also give the client valuable insights for their plans based on their own previous experience.
Responsibilities – What you’ll do
In this role, you'll be responsible for selling our core services and closing new business. You will also need to...
- Build and manage an active sales pipeline to ensure that revenue targets are met by developing business within your territory
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain our client list
- Handle initial calls with qualified leads to determine if Relatable is a good fit for their needs
- Understand a company's marketing goals and advise them on how to build a successful influencer marketing program for achieving their goals
- Establish a strong relationship with potential clients and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Identify emerging markets and industry trends while being fully aware of new products and competitive landscape
Requirements – Who you are
- 1-3 years working experience in strategic marketing and advertising sales. Doesn’t matter if it’s from the agency or SaaS side.
- Must be fluent in Swedish and English; Danish and/or Norwegian speaking a HUGE PLUS
- Proven track record and achievements. The importance of referrals is natural to you.
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things sales, social, web, and mobile
- Results oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that values results
- The ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a team of super talented people
- You are a natural problem solver and have a creative and fearless approach to solving and helping clients with their headaches
- A strong passion for persuasion, especially around complicated and intellectually challenging issues
- Experience developing trusted relationships with C-level executives
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing Relatable team (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness and humor)
Perks & benefits
We offer a healthy mix of competitive benefits and perks, with the goal to empower you to do your best work, invest in your professional development and well-being.
- High commission-based scheme
- Full pension and health insurances
- New MacBook Pro and all the gear that you need to achieve your goals
- We’ll cover your gym/training costs, along with your cell phone bill
- Great co-workers that are pioneering the industry
- Being part of a proven, top performing crew that loves the hustle
- We have a Pinterest friendly office, with lots of different working spaces (Central Stockholm)
- Responsibility & a fast career track - working in a fast growing company means that you can grow & develop faster than in other environments. Achieve your career goals in months instead of years
We create effective, authentic and engaging marketing campaigns centered around the most creative and influential people in the world. We operate globally at large-scale for clients like Absolut, Google, Adobe, Spotify, Uber and Lego (to name a few).