ascom • Stockholm / Göteborg • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
We are introducing several new clinical solutions within the hospitals in the Nordics. Therefore we are now looking for a clinical consultant who will support the further enhancement of a workflow consulting practice.
Clinical Consultant As our Clinical Workflow Consultant, you are responsible for clinical pre-sales activities towards hospitals, mapping of clinical workflow gaps, workshops with clinical staff to discuss new workflows, and support Key Account Managers in the sales process with the clinical staff.
The position is could be located either in Stockholm or Gothenburg, and includes travel time commonly averaging 30% or more. You report to our Director Nordic Sales who is located in Denmark.
• Create relationships to clinical functions at the hospitals in Sweden (some support in the rest of Nordic should be expected)
• Conduct workflow analysis and workshops
• Present clinical workflow solutions to clinical staff/management at hospitals
• Support the clinical and end-user aspects of the implementation lifecycle
• Conduct user feedback forums and track results for continuous improvement metrics
• Work with Key Account Managers to prioritize work and plan
• Help develop position of solutions, presentations and customer cases
• Manage customer expectations
We also expect that you will take own initiatives in keeping yourself updated with the latest technology in your area of expertise. This includes staying up to date with the development of the market and the product.
• 5 years' experience as a nurse in a hospital environment
• Clinical user training
• Medical technology knowledge
• Written communications (able to efficiently compose formal communication documents)
• Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
Your background is a public authorized nurse with practical experience, alternatively, you may have the equivalent knowledge from clinical departments. It is important to us that you have inside knowledge of the healthcare, as it enables you to understand the customers' requirements and provide the right solutions. Experience of clinical workflow throughout the hospital is an advantage.
To enjoy and be successful in this position, you need to be an enthusiastic, inventive and a goal-oriented person. We expect you to be a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, with the ability to work and communicate with all levels in the organization. You are motivated by and enjoy working with customers.
Closer to the people that really matter
We offer an open and international environment where personal initiative is both expected and appreciated. Our culture is reflected by the Ascom Way and its six principles: Customer Focus, Accountability & Commitment, Growth, Innovation, Leadership, We are Ascom. Key aspects are to create customer value in everything we do, take calculated risks, be curious and creative, and be passionate and inspire. Ascom is a company where you will be able to engage with all parts of the value stream, from development to sales, manufacturing, supply chain and service delivery. If you are motivated by making a real difference in your work, you are probably one of us.