The IT Production Group Manager of BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic is responsible for the Information System in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. This includes the implementation and administration of high quality and safe IT solutions in a satisfying way for the business needs. The candidate is also responsible for team management and communication with other departments locally and in the Head Office. The Production Group Manager reports to the Chief Operating Officer of Cardif Nordic. You need to have great knowledge in network (CISCO), previous network technician is a perfect background. You need to be working very operative in the daily day work.
Team Management - Manage the local IT team.
You will organize and optimize the local IT Production Team in accordance with General Management objectives, focusing on development of individual competencies through adequate evaluation processes and training programs. You have a supporting role and you are a strong and confident leader.
You need to have great knowledge in network, A previous network technician would be perfect background for this position. You need to be able to step in and work very operative with the teams daily work and back up the network technician if recuired . For that you need to have very good knowledge witin CISCO."
Responsible for handeling appraisal discussions and salary discussions, Identify tasks needed of the team such as maintenance, support, projects etc. Define their respective priorities, distribution and follow up of these tasks based on staff skills, priorities etc. Retain project schedules by following milestone completions and delays for all work streams and integrate schedules into PMO-level summary on regular basis
Technical Infrastructure Management
- Implement and ensure the application of IT Rules defined by Head office and BNP Paribas Cardif group, and Security rule defined by local and regional Security Officers.
- Implement and administer high quality and sage IT and telephony solutions satisfying the business needs, with the support of Group competence centers (development, production, network, mail) and other resources
- Manage the IT production environment including communication networks, Office Automation and Production servers, security and back up system, ensuring a high level of service quality to the users.
- Manage the replication and back up of data to the Disaster Recovery site
- Manage the 1st level user support on technical and if necessary on functional level
- Assist the team for upcoming projects or troubleshooting methods, thanks to good knowledge and experience of network design
- Oversees staff activities. Provides functional, technical and process leadership to a support team.
- Schedule, organize, and explain IT meetings by acting as primary project contact for internal stakeholders
- Oversees the delivery of quality technical support service to other departments.
- Act as a further escalation point for team leads for requests and incidents.
- Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues.
- Creates and manages staffing schedules utilizing a call-volume driven staffing model.
- Oversees the solutions (knowledge) repository and process to ensure it is used appropriately and consistently.
Information System Management
- Manage user requests and assist business departments in expressing their needs and engineering their business processes. Promote and apply the Group project methodology to help document the needs together with the business departments.
- Supervise subsidiary IT projects, ensure the application of the Group project methodology, manage local resources and respect a formal quarterly reporting
- Establish and maintain an up to date documentation of the local IS according to Group standards.
- Daily communication with head office
- Daily communication with established suppliers of IT related services
- Daily communication with potential suppliers of IT related services
- Compile information
- Attend various meetings, training and workshops (internal, external and with head office)
- Conduct necessary reporting to COO to give visibility of current workload of IT
- Implement KPIs to follow the main indicators of the team
Budget and Control
- Implement and maintain the IT Production plan and drive new initiatives to develop and secure the Information system.
- Define and update together with local COO the IT Production budgets according to Group standards.
- Maintain the budget follow up and time allocation
- Implement and ensure the application of IT Internal Control plan defined by Head Office and satisfy local and Group reporting needs.
BNP Paribas Cardif nordic group provides insurance solutions on the Nordic markets through banks, finance and insurance companies. The largest product group is creditor insurance. The objective for the BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic group is to create long-term relationships with its partners, and the business model optimizes each step in the value chain to create and continuously increase customer and partner value.