Trimble • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Do you have sales experience from the construction industry? In this new position as a Channel Sales Manager you will work with the entire Nordic market. For the right person, there are career opportunities in this global and sustainable organization.
Worktasks and responsibility
• You will work with Trimble's product portfolio -- Precision Tools.
• Establish & develop business with distribution channels in the Nordic region.
• Build and establish networks of dealers that sells construction materials or construction tools to win market shares.
• Manage contracts and price negotiation.
• Assist in the production demonstrations and product training.
Education, experience and personal skills
• 3+ years experience of B2B sales within the construction-, tools- or industry market.
• Existing networks in the channel/dealer industry.
• Fluency in English is a requirement. Knowledge in Swedish or another Nordic language is desirable.
As a person, you have a strong ability to sell products based on value rather than price. You are accustomed to working independently and have an inner drive to develop business relations. Furthermore, you thrive within a position which focuses on long-term relationships and you are an edgy relationship builder. You are performance-oriented and is motivated by sales, results and business.
Start: Immediately with respect to notice period
Location: Work based from home (Nordic countries)
Salary: fixed salary + variable part
If you have any questions, please contact responsible recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 070-710 37 05
Trimble is a pioneer in construction positioning technology providing reliable, accurate solutions and improving productivity in a wide range of jobs. Trimble and Spectra Precision(r) offer a comprehensive portfolio of leveling, positioning, and alignment tools and solutions for General Construction, Interior and Underground work. A complete line of construction and surveying accessories completes the portfolio.
The position as Channel Sales Manager in the Nordic countries is brand new and since this is a new position, you will be given the opportunity to process relatively unprocessed market. You will report directly to North West Europe Sales Manager, currently states U.K. Your job is based from home and about 75 % of your time you will be traveling to your costumers in the Nordic region.