SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
As a Full stack/ Solution Developer within Digital Channels, you will be part of our Digital transformation. The team is building the foundation of the future Internet bank. Now is a great opportunity to make a big impact and drive change! Many fun and exciting activities, modern technologies and a committed team to work with. Does that sound interesting?
What you will be doing
In this position you will be a part of an agile team consisting of a tech lead, backenders, frontenders, a tester, DevOps, a product owner and UX'ers all working together with a digital enabler called a shell application. The shell application will contain microfrontends and is an important part of our transformation. Together we develop the SEB products in a collaboration based on commitment, business focus and relentless improvements.
* Work with .Net based Microservices
* Work in a modern, agile way and contribute with your competence and code in the banks digital transformation.
* Collaborate closely with the business and other teams within SEB.
* Participate in workshops and communities.
* Coach and support more junior developers.
Who we are looking for
* Have experience from Ajax, Git, Github and CI/CD.
* If you have experience with working in a microservice based software architecture
* If you have experience with TypeScript and Node.js, its a plus.
To succeed within the role you need to be curious, appreciate competence development and to take initiatve. You enjoy working in a team together with others and to share your knowledge.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is a nuance to every individual's career development, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
* Extensive training and learning opportunities.
* Work-life balance.
* Access to SEB staff banking and exclusive benefits.
* An innovate company in forefront of technology.
* Excellent office environment.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2023-04-15. If you have questions about the position please contact Agnes Stackelberg, Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers