SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. The Custody area supporting our two divisions Corporate & Private Clients and Private Wealth Management & Family Office, is starting up a major transformation were implementing a new IT platform is part of the scope. This will support our business and operation in future proofing the services in the area. You will get the opportunity to contribute to the transformation by working with requirements in the Custody area.
What you will be doing
As a Business Analyst at SEB you will play a key part in our transformation journey when building the future custody solution. In this role you will collect and write requirements in tight collaboration with different stakeholders (architects, product owners/SMEs and IT teams).
You will be a part of the newly established Next Gen Custody Department (Technology) and work against several teams and stakeholders. You will get the opportunity to discuss problems and opportunities with other team members but still be self-governing and plan your own schedule but given agreed priorities. We have an open culture where teamwork is the key to our success.
Your daily work will include:
· Collect, analyze and translate business needs into functional specifications and system requirements.
· Write technical requirements such as protocol specifications.
· Take lead, coordinate and drive refinement work.
· Communicate with stakeholders at all different levels (product owners, Product management, architects, development teams, QA, subject matter experts) to set the requirement and scope.
· Manage requirements across the product life cycle.
Who we are looking for
· You have strong problem-solving skills and is structured and with excellent attention to detail.
· You have experience of working with complex systems and/or large/complex projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· You are used to networking and using your communicative ability when working with stakeholder management in several areas.
· You like to work both independently and with others and can work under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple tasks/projects
· As a person you have a strong drive and like to take initiatives and you can define a task even if it initially is vague. You are pragmatic, adaptable and prestige less.
· You have worked as a Business Analyst some years.
· You have a technical background, a technical education and/or been working as a developer or tester.
· It is also an extra plus if you have some knowledge within the Custody domain.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Great development opportunities and freedom in your daily work. You will be working closely with other Business Analysts and Architects and get the opportunity to develop in your professional role. In this role you can see what effect the work you and your team have on the organization.
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· Opportunities to help transformation in the custody area
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· We apply a hybrid model where we work both from the office and home.
Listen to our podcasts about working at SEB and how the bank strives to drive change.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 30th March 2023. If you have questions about the position, please contact Department Manager Niclas Samuelsson +46 70 509 19 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers