SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. The area of Cash Management is undergoing a major transformation, both from a business and market perspective but also from an architectural perspective. You will get the opportunity to contribute to the transformation by working with architecture within the payment area.
What you will be doing
Are you stimulated by change and challenges, do you like larger perspectives and innovative technology? Account & Payment Domain have approx. 350 FTEs delivering IT solutions for our customers ranging from our largest corporates to private individuals. As a Solution Architect, you will be a vital part of our community driving the Payments agenda in the bank.
Your focus will be to:
· Drive the Payments agenda from architecture with focus on both backend components and front-end solutions.
· Cooperate with people from Business and Operations to IT infrastructure, developers and other architects within SEB.
· Work with complex areas, both from a technology perspective and from a process and people perspective bringing teams together to work with agreed patterns, learn from each other etc.
· Participate in the SEB architect community
· Be part of the upcoming change to port the current techstack to the cloud native architectures.
Who we are looking for
· An experienced Solution Architect with solid knowledge of modern system architecture and agile ways of working
· Excellent leadership skills and experience of both backend components and front-end solutions.
· Well-developed oral and written communication skills where you easily understand and interact with both business and IT. You can combine a pragmatic approach with a creative and innovative mindset to find solutions to business challenges.
· You have great interest in new technologies and transformation to cloud
· Knowledge of defining non-functional requirements according to business criticality and information demands, analysis of options to implement together with the teams result in secure, robust, and consistent solutions
· You have an entrepreneurial thinking and are fluent in English.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· Opportunities to be part of the transformation in the payment area
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· We apply a hybrid model where we work both from the office and home.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today. We will process applications on an ongoing basis. The position may be filled before the application deadline.If you have questions about the position please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Linn Larsson +46 70 739 29 98 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers