SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group with customer bases among both private individuals and organizations. We are consistently recognized for our expertise and customer-centric approach, which we achieve by listening to our customers, committing to quality and trust, and encouraging an entrepreneurial mindset in everything we do. Does that sound like a fit for you? Great! We are now looking for a Quantitative Developer to the Technology & Engineering Team.
What You Will Be Doing
SEB Investment Management (IM) is one of the largest investment managers in the Nordics, managing a broad range of funds and mandates across most asset classes, for private as well as institutional investors. The IM Technology & Engineering team develops technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with the business goals. As such, the team has the overall responsibility of technology, architecture and proprietary systems that are built upon the platform delivered by SEB Group. This includes supporting the organization with tools and systems needed for creating a system environment for the operational implementations for investment management. The team works closely with portfolio managers and trading unit as well as other parts of the organisation.
As a Quantitative Developer at IM Technology and engineering team you will:
· Ensure correct availability for the systems in the operational environment is included.
· Manage roadmaps, tasks and deadlines to assure correct prioritization of requirements to address both long- and short-term needs.
· Be a proactive speaking partner to the different investment and business teams that interacts with the team.
· Be the driving and encouraging force behind the chosen technology for the organisation.
Who are you?
· You’re a structured person with a strong delivery focus that also enjoys challenges.
· You’ll need a proven and up-to-date professional experience as senior developer.
· You have an experience in the asset management or market trading industry: designing, implementing and managing system frameworks for research and investments.
· Strong skills in Object-oriented programming and enterprise architecture, interest in Cloud based technologies like GCP, Azure.
· You have knowledge in C# and Python.
· You have interests in Quantitative investment strategies
· You have a relevant academic degree in computer science, math, engineering or equivalent.
What we offer
SEB Investment Management offers an attractive and international learning environment. We aim to attract exceptional individuals with a desire to grow their own skillset as well as provide exceptional service to their clients. You will work side by side with a diverse team of experienced colleagues and get the chance to build strong network internally as well as externally.
At SEB and it is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity are crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe and where they come from.
Learn more about working at SEB on www.sebgroup.com/career
Please send in your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to the SEB IM Tech & Engineering team. Candidates will be reviewed and selected on an ongoing basis, and you are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than February 13th. If you have any questions about the position, you can reach out to Yijin Zhou, Head of IM Tech & Engineering, on Yijin.email@example.com, or Jacob Gajland, Talent Acquisition Partner, on Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers