SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Are you a senior cloud data engineer who wants to create value through data and innovation and is motivated by delivering customer value with high quality? Do you also have a proactive attitude when it comes to continuous improvements and investigating new technologies and concepts and at the same time have experience of Financial Products? If so, this is probably a position for you!
Our data-division is growing, and we are now looking for a Senior Cloud Data Engineer to our regulatory team within Trading Technology. SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation of being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change.
What you will be doing
As a cloud data engineer, you will work with regulatory and business-related development in our high-priority trading area. Here you will get the chance to create value by providing stakeholders with business-critical data. You will be involved in an exciting initiative where we are currently developing a new data warehouse solution in the cloud to optimize and support our trading business. You will belong to our cross-functional team in which you will work with requirements, test, development and deployment as well as having a dialogue with stakeholders around the solutions. In addition, you will also guide other developers in the team by coaching, performing code reviews and be involved in design decisions etc.
Who we are looking for
To succeed in this role, you are a senior developer with a strong tech background, you are passionate about development and developing solutions that bring value to the business.
You are also proficient in:
• Data integration, data structures, data pipelines and data management in the cloud
• SQL and Python
• Version Control (i.e. Git) and Agile development
• Testing and test-automation
Highly meriting is also:
• Google Cloud Platform: BigQuery, Dataflow, Cloud Run, Pub/Sub and Cloud Storage
• Other cloud providers
• Dataform (SQL Automation)
Monitoring and alerting of Data Warehouse
We are looking for a person that shows interest and respect for other people, is a team player with a positive and open mindset as well as likes to coach other team members.
What we offer
• The chance to develop a new data warehouse on the Google Cloud Platform, GCP
• A varying position where you will be part of building our new platform as well as take end to end responsibility of the regulatory use cases
• A prestigious team with experienced colleagues who value cooperation and openness
• Opportunity to share knowledge by pair-programming, demos etc
• A modern office with restaurants and gym next to Mall of Scandinavia in Solna
• A workplace where we care about the work-life balance
• An innovative company in forefront of technology
Ready to join?
Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, you are welcome to send your application as soon as possible, but no later than 6th February 2023. Due to end-of-year holidays we will initiate selection process in full beginning of January. For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Charlotte Backman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers