We are recruiting an IT Technician for a fixed term of four months to provide technical support for both staff and students. Along with our existing technicians you will help provide ongoing maintenance a the school network, school systems such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP & VCP), infrastructure and a range of hardware. You will report directly to the Director of Technology.
- Cable a small extension and connection to the network
- Configure IT systems, networks, hardware, peripherals and software
- Maintain the school’s security systems including CCTV and door security
- Front line technical support for users (students and teachers)
- Monitor performance of systems and hardware, diagnosing and resolving problems
- VoIP troubleshooting and support
- Unifi Controller (Wi-Fi and LAN Switching)
- Virtual Printing and Cloud based Server maintain and support (PaperCut)
- Ability to work with power tools, electronic components and cabling
- Sound knowledge of Google Workspace & Microsoft
- Willingness to work flexibly, sometimes outside of normal core hours
- Methodical and solutions orientated approach
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to develop good relationships and communicate effectively
- Knowledge of physical LAN networking and fibre optics
- Experience of SD-WAN protocols and Firewall/Routing/VPNs / VLan /TCP/IP and switches.
- Knowledge of 4G/5G mobile networks (Antenas & Routers)
Vänligen ansök snarast med:
- Ditt uppdaterade CV
- Timpris (inkl. omkostnader)
- En kort motivering varför du är lämplig uppdraget.