SEB • Solna • Heltid
Would you like to be a part in setting the technical roadmap solutions for SEB? The Data and Integrations team is looking for a Developer with strong technical drive to join us on our exciting journey building mainframe and cloud integrations and services. We mainly serve clients through internet banking and app integrations.
What you will be doing
As a Cobol developer you will be working in an agile team using scrum and SAFe as frameworks. Have rotating on-call, so you must be prepared for on-call duty. You will handle developing and maintaining systems integrations. The systems are built by SEB in Cobol and run on mainframe. We work closely with internet banking services and app integrations.
As part of our delivery team you will often laugh, have a good time with your team members. We enjoy humor and sharing fun times. You will regularly communicate and collaborate with colleagues and key stakeholders.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- You own and drive your own development
- You will work with development of new features, maintenance and support of the systems
- Collaborating with people inside and outside the team (mob and pair programming is one example)
- You are curious of using new tools that makes the development more efficient and would think it’s a fun challenge to learn non-mainframe systems and tools if need be.
Who we are looking for
To succeed in your role, we think that you have:
- Good knowledge in Cobol and Mainframe environments
- Experience in SQL, and Fault Analyzer is an advantage
- Likes to cooperate with other team members and share knowledge in the team
- You must speak English and it is an advantage if you can speak Swedish
What we offer
Ready to join?
Feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-09-30. Due to summer vacation we initiate selection process in full during the end of August. If you have questions about the position, please contact Petra Lönneberg via email@example.com
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers