SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a significant impact for our customers and colleagues.
Does that sound like a good fit for you?
What you will be doing
Reporting Solutions at Technology Common Functions delivers IT services to most of the central financial control functions at SEB including compliance reporting to Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. We are now in an intensive strategic development phase – collecting and refining the tools, data, and processes for migration towards Cloud.
We are looking for an experienced system developer in Oracle (PL/SQL), SAS (EG, Base, Viya, VA), Python, someone who is curious about the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and wants to grow into a role as Data Engineer/Cloud Engineer.
(Psst! If you already are an experienced Data Engineer/Data Analyst familiar with GCP – you might be the perfect fit for us! Since there are a lot of exciting things happening in our team, we also might have a role for the one who is passionate about system and server maintenance in SAS in a Linux environment. As you can hear, the possibilities are wide so let us discuss them when we meet!)
As a Solution Developer you will be responsible for:
· Your own learning journey towards new modern technologies in accordance with the IT Roadmap.
· Actively contribute to the team daily operation, planning and development of our deliveries
· Proactively join the stive towards automation (DevSecOps) and enhancement of current processes
· Implement the short- and long-term strategy to build, operate and maintain the applications we build
· Refine the strategy and define our roadmap as well as implementing it with data owners, architects, tech leads and development teams.
Who we are looking for
We believe that you like to find creative solutions to complex problems, like innovative modern technologies and are passionate about agile ways of working. We also believe that you are analytical, curious and have a passion for discovering new ways of working. As a person, you are communicative, driven, collaborative and a real team player. You will thrive extra well with us if you are interested in finance and asset management.
Other skills we are looking for:
· You have at least 5 years of experience from Oracle, SAS, or Google Cloud.
· You have broad knowledge of SQL
· You have previous experience or genuine interest in learning Google Cloud Platform and Python
· You like to operate what you and the team build (DevOps)
· You are fluent in English spoken and written
· You are probably a university graduate
It is extra meritorious if you
· Speak Swedish
· Have experience of working with BI-tools such as Tableau or any other presentation tools.
What we offer
In this position you will be able to combine working from one of the most modern and inspiring offices, with the possibility to work from your home. You will together with your manager discuss the best set-up for you and the team before you start. Other than that, the core of our offering is:
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Work-life balance
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
· Innovative company in forefront of technology
· Challenging, innovative work
· Opportunities to help transform an industry
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 15th of October. If you have questions about the position please contact Patrick Schwalbe, Hiring manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers