SEB • Solna • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
We are working together with our customers to provide advanced analytics to SEB. This is the tooling for building and managing data science and machine learning models in order to enable and scale machine learning usage in SEB.
Together, we will increase the frequency of finding valuable insights within our data in the bank waiting to be found. Our team is dedicated to making data science and machine learning accessible by creating user friendly, secure and governed tools that standardize the ways of working.
We belong to the SEB Data & Analytics tribe, an international environment with multiple agile development teams located in Stockholm and Vilnius, consisting of experts in various Big Data and Advanced Analytics technologies.
What you will be doing
We are looking for an engineer with system operations experience and an interest in system development and machine learning.
You and your fellow team members will create and maintain products in the Advanced Analytics team, together with data scientists and other internal customers.
Who we are looking for
If you are analytical, curious and have a passion for problem solving and discovering new ways of working, you will enjoy it here. Especially if you also like Swedish fika!
• A degree in engineering or science, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience from working in Linux environments.
• An automation, DevSecOps and/or Site reliability engineer mindset.
• Programming and scripting skills (e.g. Python, Java and Scala)
• Collaboration skills and high sense of responsibility. We always work and deliver as a team, and the ability to share knowledge and experience is fundamental.
• Well versed in matters of IT security
• Agile methodologies mindset.
• Experience from working with container orchestration (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
• Machine Learning experience.
• Experience in developing services (e.g. REST APIs).
• Data engineering experience, e.g. Apache Spark
• Database knowledge (RDBMS and/or NoSQL)
• Knowledge of authentication and authorization services (e.g. Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth 2.0)
• Automation and configuration management systems (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Chef)
• Cloud technologies, such as GCP.
• CI/CD, such as GitHub Actions
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
• Long-term stability
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Opportunities to help transform an industry
• Chances to make an impact on social or environmental issues
• Excellent office environment
• Agile and modern ways of working
• Empowering environment
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute. Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-09-01. Due to summer vacation we initiate selection process in full after mid-August.
If you have questions about the position, please contact team manager Mervan Yildiz on email@example.com.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers