SEB • Solna • Heltid
Would you like to work in an international setting with highly skilled data specialists delivering large-scale Big Data solutions? Join us in our exciting transformational journey to become the most data-driven bank in the world.
What you will be doing
You will work in an international environment with multiple Agile teams located in both Stockholm and Vilnius, consisting of experts in various Big Data technologies. You will be part of a team of Product Owners within the Data & Analytics Tribe and work closely with the Chief Product Owner.
At SEB, the Product Owner is responsible for product area mission, vision and strategy and the team’s backlog. A central part of this responsibility is to make sure the team has clear priorities and can deliver what brings the most value for our users and stakeholders. Also to ensure that the vision and purpose are known and understood by all members of the team and its stakeholders. The PO ensures that the team backlog is aligned with the overall tribe and product area vision and strategy.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Define and continuously refine product area mission, vision and strategy
• Own and manage the team’s backlog, making sure the team has clear priorities.
• Consolidate one prioritized backlog & roadmap (including customer needs, market changes, regulatory guidelines, architectural/tech transition & team improvements) in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
• Ownership of the balance in the backlog between growth, innovation, productivity & re-engineering focus in order to receive the highest customer value outcome. Form backlog content to secure fast learning
• Responsible for maximizing the value outcome of the team, by optimizing backlog content within team capacity and financial frames
• Ensure a transparent and simplified governance in order to deliver increased customer value with high quality
• Ensure continuous improvement of the product and organization, by enabling self-organization, continuous learning and cross collaboration within the team
• Improve ways of working when supporting other tribes and tech teams with know how around working with Data & Analytics in SEB.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a highly driven person, with hands on experience of technology product management, preferable within the data and analytics field or relevant experience.
We believe you:
• are organized, possess product management skills and like to coordinate and drive initiatives independently
• embrace change and have a willingness to move forward, even when all information is not available.
• are communicative, inspirational and encourage dialogues.
• encourage innovation and new ways of working in order to develop the business.
• are an empathic listener that values input from others, and you believe in empowering high performing teams.
• have knowledge and understanding of lean / agile principles and values
• are able to establish a strong network with users, internal stakeholders and customers
• are fluent in English.
What we offer
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute. Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-05-25. If you have questions about the position, please contact Johan Larsson via firstname.lastname@example.org
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers