SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant technicians work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a significant impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Do you want to be part of SEB Technology and have a key role in an organization where the focus is to support our stakeholders and our Vendor Manager on the journey towards SEB strategy 2030. We are currently looking for a License Manager with focus on Microsoft to join the Relationship Management area within Technology.
What you will be doing
You will join the unit that maintains and focuses on our internal stakeholder relationship throughout the bank, connecting departments and maintenance teams with the right people for the challenge ahead both within Technology and Business.
The main objective for a License Manager is to support, manage and administer software applications/products to ensure licensing compliance across the whole SEB organization.
You will be responsible for:
• Establish and anchor the License Process in the organization to give an understanding of the importance of licensing compliance
• Give advice regarding License Optimization to keep software cost at lowest possible
• Creating reports in cooperation with Contract Managers regarding Software
• Compliance Continuously assist and advise license owners regarding licensing options when purchasing new Software
• Collect and consolidate information regarding bought and installed Software
• Understanding relevant agreement terms for bought licenses
• Be part of the virtual team of stakeholders for Software Asset Mgmt., led by the Software Asset Manager
• Manage and continuously improve the Software Asset Mgmt. Process
• Act and ensure functioning Software Asset management
• Distribute and allocate software costs to license owners and check invoices costs and license purchases
• Responsible for changes in license purchase towards suppliers
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in your role as License Manager (LM), you are:
• an outward and social person thriving in making connections and understanding our stakeholders needs when it comes to License Optimization to keep software cost at lowest possible
• a structured person with the ability to sort out and do the right things at the right time
• having a strong passion and interest to improve your knowledge in Software license area
• having a broad knowledge of technology and you are curious about future solutions and how the role will evolve on the Cloud journey
• we also believe that you have good networking skills with the ability to create strong and trusting relationships
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but as part of the Relationship Management team, you will:
• have a key part of License Optimization to keep software cost at lowest for products and ensure licensing compliance across the organization
• have the possibility to influence and impact the quality and precision of deliveries and standard solutions cross areas and teams
• also find a friendly and welcoming culture in our area and where teamwork is the key to success
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates on an ongoing basis, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than June 2nd, 2022. Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to this role. As we want to fill the position as soon as possible, applications will be reviewed ongoing.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the RM team, please contact Mattias Wristel, Head of Relationship Management via email@example.com or +46702310677.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers