Wise IT AB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Assignment description and activities to be performed:
We are looking for experienced frontend developers to join our Design System team — and help lay a new foundation for UI design and development at scale. We are inspired by some of the great design system examples like Shopify's Polaris, Adobe's Spectrum, and GOV.UK, to name a few. It is a good sign if those inspire you as well.
As a member of the Design System team, you would help to
- reduce duplicate work across teams by providing a system of easily consumable design elements;
- provide trusted components and patterns, reviewed for UX–UI–frontend–accessibility quality attributes.
As a frontend specialist you would help us make best possible use of the Web Platform. You are likely interested in topics like web standards, browser capabilities, design patterns, as well as best practices and tools from the frontend community.
- Hands-on experience developing design systems, component libraries, design token systems, or similar.
- Experience with publishing and maintaining packages for other developers.
- Experience with different frontend frameworks/libraries and ways of working.
- Experience in cross-functional teams, especially with aligning design and development workflows.
- Skilled in communication, especially written.
HTML, CSS, Sass, CSS Custom Properties, TypeScript, Web Components, Stencil, NPM, Lerna, Azure Pipelines
Start Date of the Assignment: As soon as possible
Duration of the Assignment: 6 months
Location: Stockholm (Remote)
Estimated Workload: 100%
Working Language: Swedish and/or English
We offer continuously. That means that we sometimes remove the assignments before deadline. If you are interested we recommend that you apply immediately.