As a consultant at Together Tech, you will get the chance to be part of a tech company with a clear vision at heart. Our journey started back in the eighties, and will continue with an even stronger focus on improving the world through Better Tech!
What the role requires to do:
- Imager sensor control and performance evaluations, qualification and definition
- Optimize the optical system to enable world class computer vision functions including definition, evaluations, qualification
- Camera module requirement definition and evaluation
- Camera calibration concepts
- Algorithm development within the area of image processing
- Software development for target HW in C and for development tools in mainly Python, Matlab and C #
- Lead your own and the teams work forward, by exploring new ideas and experiment for the benefit of the product, the team and yourself
- Influencing the product and your work by giving input to the product backlog and your team’s tasks
- A Master of Science in Image- or signal processing, Electrical Engineering, Computer science or equivalent area.
- Strong competence in any of the following areas:
- Experience working with requirement, test and evaluation for optical systems.
- Experience in sensor hardware, preferable image sensors and how they affect image quality.
- Software development and great interest in programming, preferably in C, Python and Matlab.
- Evaluating algorithms performance from large amount of data, making conclusions and presenting the results in a clear way able to make decisions on way forward.
- You are fluent in English.
Together Tech for sustainability
We leverage technology for impact and deliver on our core values through passion for people, technology and innovation. In close collaboration with our clients we undertake assignments from concept to final product as well as on-site assignments.
Welcome to our world of consulting!
For questions, please contact
Ingo Aiff, +4670-8210127, email@example.com
Together Tech AB is a technology consulting company with focus on sustainability. We specialize in product development, engineering and digital solutions and are particular successful in the industries MedTech, Automotive and IT & Digital Solutions. We have offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm, Linköping, Norrköping, Jönköping and Trollhättan, and has about 200 employees from 27 different countries.
Read more at togethertech.com