Do you want to work for a market leader working with the most significant client organizations in the world? Are you attracted by the opportunity to help drive our Advisory Reward and Work Measurement solutions to a leading position in Sweden? Do you want to take your sales career to the next level in an international company where any client issue that relates to people at work can be solved by our portfolio of truly great products?
If so, you could be well-positioned to…
- Work closely with major international clients to get to really understand their needs and objectives (and have exposure to the top leaders in those companies).
- Drive significant growth pipeline through the quality and of the client relationships you develop.
- Collaborate with your internal colleagues across our business lines to expand your knowledge, capability, and professional growth.
Located in Sweden, you will be responsible for identifying new prospects, converting them into clients, and collaborating with sales leaders on an identified set of prospects. You will accomplish this through your ability to sell the full scope of the company's products and services in a consultative manner, negotiate an effective contract, and create solutions that address client needs. You will be responsible for hitting/exceeding an annual revenue quota from a portfolio of named accounts, focused on selling our development solutions.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Demonstrate strategic selling approach to identify, target, and penetrate companies with needs appropriate to the company's services and products.
- Develop strategic business plans to maximize revenue from new clients by addressing the unique needs and opportunities of the assigned scope of responsibility.
- Effectively research prospect organizations to understand industry segment, key business drivers, situational or environment factors, and business challenges.
- Develop business solutions based on customer needs that effectively articulate and differentiate our products' value proposition.
- Collaborate with internal resources to develop winning proposals and deliver compelling presentations to win new business.
- Ensure comprehensive understanding of industry issues and competitive landscape to ensure relevance and appropriate competitive positioning.
- Use tools and technology to leverage efforts, including Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and other social media channels.
- Build and maintains accurate forecasts of sales opportunities.
- Build individual a development plan to continue skill and knowledge growth.
- Work collaboratively with the customer support teams to continuously improve customer satisfaction and uncover new business opportunities.
- Partner with various internal resources to ensure that proper pricing, staffing, and delivery targets are set for proposed solutions.
- Work with various internal resources to ensure quality handoffs for delivery of solutions.
Professional Experience / Qualifications /
- A couple years of sales experience in a complex business environment with emphasis on selling of intangible services to leading corporations.
- Previous success in a Sales or Business Development role is strongly desired.
- Experience with new business development and maintaining relationships.
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills; strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of business/economic environment.
- Strong pipeline analysis and opportunity forecasting skills.
- Strong customer-centered selling skills.
- Ability to present and defend point of view constructively and persuasively.
- Time and project team management skills.
- Very strong influence skills. Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills.
- Budget development/management skills.
- Independent; self-driven; well organized; inspires confidence in self, the product, and the company.
- Works well under pressure. Demonstrates sound business judgment, common sense, and insight.
- Understands how to work with senior level management. Solutions oriented.
- Able to articulate a specific process for uncovering new opportunities from scratch without the use of a lead generation function; able to use cold calling, networking, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to get to decision makers and make a strong case for the solution.
- Bachelor's degree (e.g Human Resource)
In this recruitment process we collaborate with SalesOnly and recruitment consultant Linus Nilsson. All applications are treated confidentially. SalesOnly is not allowed to receive applications via mail thus it is against the GDPR regulations. To be part of this recruitment process, send your application via this ad (click on the “ansök-button”).