SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you? SEB Life & Pension is one of the leading life insurance companies in the Nordics with 1.8 million customers. In order to keep up with the rapid changes within IT, our own modernization agenda combined with maintaining the existing solutions, we are now looking for someone to join us in this area.
What you will be doing
We are now looking for a Mainframe developer to join our awesome team. The team is responsible for development, maintenance and support of the fund trading functionality within the Unit link insurance platform of SEB Life & Pension.
As a Mainframe developer your responsibilities will be:
• To challenge and develop our existing solutions as well as develop new solutions in order to enable us to move towards our business goals, visions and target architecture.
• To, over time, extend and expand your understanding of our business and our systems.
• System maintenance and support in one of the most well documented systems in the bank.
• To collaborate and share your knowledge and ideas among colleagues.
• To contribute to improve our “Way of working”, which is an always ongoing focus area.
• Your own continuous learning journey.
Who we are looking for
A curious and analytical person with experience from working with mainframe development and maintenance, with a strong drive to improve. You have the ability to work independently and can self-govern but we also think you thrive in collaborative settings as you consider yourself a good team player. Being a part of an important modernization initiative within the insurance industry is the opportunity you have been looking for to showcase your technical skills and, in the end, take pride in being part of transforming an industry.
We think you have knowledge in:
• Mainframe services/APIs
• Swedish and English, written and verbal.
Other strong merits that are of interest include:
• Experience and knowledge of platforms & technologies outside of mainframe
• Experience within the Life insurance area or fund trading.
• Experience of or a strong interest for working with DevOps and test automation
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offer are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities.
• A mentor that will provide support and assistance during your onboarding.
• Attractive compensation and benefits.
• Long-term stability.
• Modern development practices.
• Innovative company in forefront of technology.
• Opportunities to help transform an industry.
• A culture that is based on a dedicated team spirit with collaboration and social bonding at the core. Get ready for the next After Work with a Kahoot quiz!
In this position you will be able to combine working from one of the most modern and inspiring offices, with the freedom to work from your home. Together with your manager you will discuss the best set up for you and the team before you start.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 29th of April 2022. If you have questions about the position, please contact Svante Johansson at phone no 070-739 15 58 or by mail email@example.com.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/