SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Are you ready to play a key role in SEB’s journey to be the most Data-driven Bank in the Nordics?!
In the Group Data Management Office, our mission is to empower everyone in SEB with the ability to use data in all facets of operating our Business to meet the evolving demands of our Customers. Now more than ever we need to make intelligent data-driven decisions with an ever-expanding perspective of the environment, society and our future.
A prerequisite for our mission is to have a clear approach, patterns and solutions for efficiently managing data as well as for building and strengthening the business capabilities to work with data. We are looking for new team members with hands-on skills and the eagerness to lead by example in making sure sound data management becomes an integral part of our daily lives.
What you will be doing
As a Data Management Specialist, you will:
· Define, implement and demonstrate ways of working to help SEB divisions to govern and manage their data. By helping divisions build their maturity in the various disciplines of data management, we will ultimately help power discovery, comprehension and advanced analytics that will accelerate our data-driven aspirations.
· You will become part of the Group Data Management Office where the policies, guidelines, tools and processes for becoming Data-driven are conceived, developed and scaled-out to the whole bank. We are in the midst of an exciting journey where you will play a definitive role in the bank’s future.
· The position will evolve over time, but you will work hands on with initiatives with important Data Management and Governance goals.
· Depending on experience, you may be leading such initiatives and orchestrating a team of several other experts. In other cases, you may be bringing your unique experience to a problem space within one of the many initiatives in flight today; from accelerating Public Cloud adoption to integrated Data Quality Management.
No matter the task, you will be working with modern technologies and colleagues that are pushing to make radical improvements to how SEB can leverage data today.
Who we are looking for
We believe that you have:
· 2 to 5+ years of experience from a data intensive environment; preferably with knowledge of finance/banking, but it’s not a must.
· You’ve ideally worked with modern data platforms and techniques and interested in technological advancements in this space.
· A huge plus is working knowledge of Data Catalogs or Data Quality solutions and an appreciation for some of the challenges large organizations face with a wide range of data and needs.
· An academic degree at university level is a must, as is fluency in spoken and written English.
Other professional skills are important too; so, we’re looking for people with good project management skills to keep everything organized and progressing towards your goal.
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to join an organization where data is at the core and a friendly team to grow within. The core team is based in Stockholm with excellent office environment however we are also flexible with remote working arrangements.
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Work-life balance
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· International opportunities and working environment
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
· Long-term stability
· Challenging, cutting-edge work
· Opportunities to help transform an industry
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 4th April 2022. If you have questions about the position please contact Alexia Bohm, Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/