SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Are you ready to play a key role in supporting Group Risk and Group Finance to become data-driven by strengthening their data management capabilities? Finance & Risk Data Management Office is a support function that organizationally belongs to Group Risk but that equally supports Group Finance. Our mission is to support Group Risk and Group Finance to establish and operationalize data management and governance disciplines throughout the organization. Data Architecture is fundamental to data management and a key component in the Domain’s architectural strategy and roadmap.
You will work with:
• Establishing data architecture artifacts and data management standards and guidelines for Group Risk and Group Finance based on Group policies and instructions.
• Contributing by describing and advising how data should be organized and managed by delivering logical data models, data specifications, data definitions, and data flows.
• Our data catalogue and help recognize data as an asset.
• Collaborating with data consumers in the line functions s of Group Risk and Group Finance, data governance roles such as Data owners and Data Stewards and other architects such as Solution Architects and our Domain Architect.
We are looking for:
• A data management professional who enjoys to contribute to the alignment between business and IT.
• You have worked with DCAM, DAMA or other Data Management frameworks.
In particular you have a focus on data architecture and can draw logical data models, write data definitions and data mapping specifications, and design logical data flows.
• You are used to working with data owners and data stewards and can communicate their business requirements to the development teams.
• On the other hand, you gave a good understanding of technical systems and can explain these to business stakeholders.
• You are a team player and have great collaboration skills, a positive and can-do mindset and excellent documentation skills.
• Further, you are self-motivated and can quickly shift between topics. You are keen to understand complex business initiatives, models and systems and enjoy ever-changing challenges.
• Experience working with Finance and Risk data needs is a plus but not a requirement. It is a nice to have if you have previously worked with other Data Management topics, in particular Data Quality management.
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to join an organisation where data is at the core and a friendly team to grow within. The core team is based in Stockholm with excellent office environment however we are also flexible with remote working arrangements.
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• International opportunities and working environment
• Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Challenging, cutting-edge work
• Opportunities to help transform an industry
• Excellent office environment
Data Governance, Data Management, Data Architecture, Data Modelling, Data Products, Data Catalog, Data Profiling, Data Quality, DCAM, DAMA, TOGAF, Programme Management, Project Management, Agile, SAFe, Data Warehousing
Cloud, GCP, Big Query, Hadoop, PubSub, Kafka
Ready to join?
Attach your CV, and it is appreciated if you want to join a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to the team. Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-06-01. For questions regarding the position, please contact Johan Appelberg by mail email@example.com
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers