SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Are you an architect with ambitions of being part of transforming SEB into a data driven digital bank of the future within the Customer Advisory area? Then look no further and start reading below.
What will you be doing?
Your formal role will be Solution Architect working within the Customer Advisory area.
Advisory is one of the strategic focus areas of SEB. This area is undergoing a strong digitalization trend with the ambition to “provide customers with proactive, customized and valuable advice, based on customer insight and data analysis – through human and digital interaction”.
The transformation is based on customer demands of an excellent digital service as well as technology advancements within for example use of data, machine learning, cloud and front-end graphical user interfaces. Equally important as how we service our customers is how we support and provide tools to our internal advisors to in turn provide an outstanding customer experience. Finally, there is no doubt that being data driven for real is key and data will be the core of future digital services.
Your responsibility will be to:
• Shape and drive SEB’s architecture transformation agenda for the Advisory area primarily focusing on our customer segments within private customers and small to medium size companies. A key to success is a close collaboration with other parts of SEB including for example central functions for front-end applications, cloud, API and data management.
• Interact with other architects in relevant parts of SEB to be able to align and materialize your architecture roadmaps. You will also be part of the SEB architect community.
• Communicate with stakeholders within business and distribution to truly understand needs, anchor your ideas and shape sustainable solutions.
• Finally, you will be part of a smaller team of solution architects focusing on the Advisory area. The team is led by the deputy domain architect for the area that you will interact closely with.
In short, this is a role where you will be a trusted advisor for stakeholders within Business and Technology and be accountable for the architecture to meet client and business needs of advisory services.
Who are you?
• You are well founded in the IT-area and your proposals are based on a solid understanding of existing IT solutions considering possibilities of new technology.
• You have previous experience from working with architecture in an agile delivery set up transforming epics and features into architecture design. It would also be a clear advantage if you have experience from front-end user interfaces, data architecture, APIs, event driven design, cloud and agile methodology.
• You have the proven ability to interact with and inspire other architects and tech leads to reach architectural objectives. Preferably you also have experience from architecture tools and framework to facilitate the interaction in a structured way.
• You have an interest and experience in stakeholder management and possess inter-personal and cooperation skills. At the same time, you can still maintain a strong hands-on drive and a goal-oriented approach.
• You have well-developed oral and written communication skills where you easily visualize your ideas, architecture roadmaps and interact with stakeholders both within Business and IT.
• You can combine a pragmatic approach with a creative and innovative mindset to find sustainable solutions to business challenges.
• You assume personal accountability for creating and delivering high-value results.
• Equally important as any formal training or education is that you have a true passion for the Customer Advisory area and for architecture with a strong interest in keeping you updated on the relevant trends in the industry and technology.
What we offer
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• Agile and modern ways of working
• Possibility to work remotely up to two days per week
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute in this role.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive and value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespectively of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Since we select candidates on an ongoing basis, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-03-12. If you have questions about the position, please contact Magnus Carlblick, Head of Architecture and Cross Function within the Technology Savings, Financing & Advisory area, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 462 21 22.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/