SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Are you ready for your next challenge to join one of the most exciting IT transformations in the financial technology area?
We are on an exciting transformation journey to expand our responsibilities within SEB’s Trading Regulatory Reporting area. The Regulatory & BI Tribe today consists of skilled and dedicated persons based both in Stockholm and Riga. And we are now looking for a C# Developer who aspires to play a key part of our agile growth and will be committed to develop the regulatory IT solutions for SEB.
About the job
As the scope of regulatory requirements and reporting is growing within the Financial Industry, SEB is taking an active approach to build the necessary infrastructure and secure talents that will work in a virtual team to deliver high quality reporting on behalf of our clients.
As a team member, you will be daily working closely with our scrum master, developers, testers, and analysts to plan and execute the prioritized solutions for our Trading Regulatory Reporting necessity.
Who are you?
To succeed in your role with us you should have a truly collaborative mind-set with leadership traits
and are highly motivated to participate in a change journey with a long-term perspective. We also expect
you to take an active accountability for your work and for the wider team’s performance to deliver superior
service quality to the internal counterparties and stakeholders. Also, you will need to have:
· Extensive knowledge in Software Development in C#/.NET
· Good understanding and working experience in Relational Database Design and SQL development
· Experience with working with large Data sets in a shared environment
· Good knowledge and understanding with Software Design and Architectural patterns
· Familiarity with version control, e.g Git/TFS/Azure DevOps
· Experience with Agile development methodologies (SAFe)
· Experience with parallel programming
· Good communication skills in English
Nice to have:
· Experience in finance, regulatory reporting or data warehouse
· Experience in generating the reports using SSRS, Tableau Reports, and/or SSIS
· Experience with Akka Framework or message passing
We expect you to have great ability to work in a diverse team and find common ground within different cultures. We highly value your personality. You are positive, service minded team player and taking ownership comes naturally to you.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s
career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Work-life balance
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· International opportunities and working environment
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
· Long-term stability
· Challenging, cutting-edge work
· Opportunities to help transform an industry
· Mobility within a large global company
· Excellent office environment
· Agile and modern ways of working
· Empowering environment
· Top class client network and projects
· Deliver world-class service to customers
Learn more about working at SEB Global Services
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Welcome with your application
Please apply by attaching your CV in English via the apply button. Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-02-28
For any additional information, please, contact Silvija Tamošaitytė, Talent Acquisition at SEB, email at email@example.com.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/