SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Take a driving role in enabling data accessibility throughout one of the Nordic’s biggest banks as Data Engineer at SEB.
What you will be doing
Take the next step in your career and elevate our Big Data solutions! As Data Engineer at SEB in Stockholm, you build large-scale Big Data solutions, streaming and processing data to our Data Lake. Making data accessible is central to our business and solutions, and our work enables the delivery of our digital services to our customers. With us you make this possible, working with our modern tech stack and the Accounts and Payments data that is at the core of our business.
As Data Engineer you will:
- Develop and maintain complex Big Data solutions and data pipelines
- Enabling efficient and qualitative analyses and reporting of large-scale transactional data
- Solve complex problems, processing and streaming data from various sources into our Data Lake.
Who we are looking for
We believe that you are a person who understand complex issues and challenges. You like to solve problems with a systematic but still innovative approach. This role includes close contact with your team and other stakeholders; therefore we believe that you are a person with great communication skills who likes to cooperate with others.
You are an experienced Data Engineer with experience in:
- Having worked with developing Spark applications and solutions from scratch
- You have worked in a Hadoop environment and are experienced in programming with Java and Scala
- You have a passion for expanding your knowledge and new ways of working
- Your deep knowledge within Big Data tech and tools is something you enjoy sharing with others, and you have an interest in taking on larger responsibilities within agile development
- We at SEB work agile with SAFe and it is a plus if you have experience of working within the SAFe framework
In this role you will be building Big Data solutions from scratch with modern techniques and tools and get a role where you contribute to our important work with Accounts and Payments data, being highly involved in decision-making and our technical road map.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are
- Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
- Innovative company in forefront of technology
- Challenging, cutting-edge work
- Top class client network and projects
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/careerIt is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from. Ready to join?Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 31th of January 2021. If you have questions about the position please contact Delila Mauritzon, Team Manager Analytics & Reporting 2 at phone no 070-772 3039 or by mail email@example.com
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/