Scania • Södertälje • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Do you want to be an active participant in driving Scania IT towards our 2025 strategy, objectives and financial targets? We need you who want to develop our business in line with our vision and strategy.
Are you the forward thinking and senior Service Delivery Manager we are looking for?
As a Service Delivery Mangers working at Business & Portfolio you will be the glue between the Scania business and our line organization delivering IT End User Productivity and Infrastructure services. You must build trustworthy and long-term relationships in both groups, bear in mind these groups have a communication gap not always understanding each other so well.
The main responsibilities as an Service Delivery Manager (SDM) are
• Acting as an interface between Scania Business and Scania IT, new demands are constantly coming in and need to be handled
• Having a continuous dialogue with Scania Business to follow up Scania IT performance and end user satisfaction
• Initiate pre-studies and implementation projects and being part of the steering of such activities/projects
• Participating in the strategic planning to define the desired state, strategy and roadmap
• Secure service deliveries and having it compliant towards Scania's operations to ensure right value is delivered to the business
• Being part of escalation chain when things are not working as they should
This role has proven to be a good platform for a future managerial position.
The Business & Portfolio Group has a cross-functional responsibility within the End User Productivity department with the responsibility for
• Project Management
• Portfolio Management
• Service Delivery Management (The Business Interface)
• Lead Architecture
• Communication coordination
These are fulfilled by working closely to the Scania business, to all groups within the department as well as other departments within IT.
For you to be successful in this role we believe you should be an experienced professional with a strong WILL to delivery results with quality and speed. Important also to have a strong drive to continuously learn about End User and Infrastructure Services departments.
The suitable candidate needs to have the following skills
• Experience of understanding business requirements and working with key business and technology stakeholders
• A curious interest in all new IT technology and how it can be transformed into workable and cost-effected solutions
• Passion and drive
• Thinking in solutions
• High integrity when harmonising local and central requirements
• Communicative – Co-operative
• Fluent in written and spoken English
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an interesting, fun, challenging and developing journey together with engaged colleagues within IT and business. The work environment is international and your colleagues and stakeholders are representing different nationalities and companies. In this exciting and dynamic surrounding you can influence the future IT landscape within the TRATON organization.
Scania has a competitive package of benefits, such as private lease of car, bonuses, flexible working hours and much more. Working from home is nowadays more a fact than a wish and Scania is one of the leading companies on the market that has implemented this approach.
For more information about the position, please contact Danilo Oliveira (Group Manager), firstname.lastname@example.org or Daniel Ruja (HR), email@example.com.
Time line and process
Kindly apply as soon as possible with CV and cover letter, but no later than 10th of December, since selection and interviews might be held throughout the whole application period.
We are looking forward to your application!
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions, including trucks and buses for heavy transport applications combined with an extensive product-related service offering. Scania offers vehicle financing, insurance and rental services to enable our customers to focus on their core business. Scania is also a leading provider of industrial and marine engines. In 2019, we delivered 91,700 trucks, 7,800 buses as well as 10,200 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 152 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 51,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centers in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE.