SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Are you an architect with ambitions of being part of transforming SEB into a data driven digital bank of the future within the Savings and Investment area? Then look no further and start reading below.
What will you be doing?
Your formal role will be Solution Architect working within the Savings and Investment area (i.e. investments and trading in stocks, funds and other financial instruments). Savings and Investment is one of the strategic focus areas of SEB and you will be part of the exciting journey ahead of us. The area is undergoing a strong digitalization trend and transformation with a rapidly growing interest in investing in stocks and other assets. The transformation is based on customer demands of an excellent digital service as well as technology advancements within e.g. use of data, machine learning, cloud and front-end graphical user interfaces. Finally, there is no doubt that being data driven for real is key and data will be the core of future digital services.
Your responsibility will be to:
· Shape and drive SEB’s architecture transformation agenda for the Savings & Investment area primarily focusing on our customer segments within private customers and small to medium size companies. A key to success is a close collaboration with other parts of SEB including e.g. central functions for front-end applications, cloud, API and data management.
· Interact with other architects in relevant parts of SEB to be able to align and materialize your architecture roadmaps. You will also be part of the SEB architect community.
· Communicate with stakeholders within business and business operations to truly understand needs, anchor your ideas and shape sustainable solutions.
· Finally, you will be part of a smaller team of solution architects focusing on the Savings and Investment area. The team is led by the deputy domain architect for the area that you will interact closely with.
In short, this is a role where you will be a trusted advisor for stakeholders within Business, Business Operations and Technology and be accountable for the architecture to meet client and business needs of savings and investment services.
Who are you?
· You are well founded in the IT-area and your proposals are based on a solid understanding of existing IT solutions considering possibilities of new technology.
· You have previous experience from working with architecture. It would also be a clear advantage if you have experience from front-end user interfaces, data architecture, APIs, event driven design, cloud, trading systems and and/or savings and investment or capital markets solutions towards the mass market.
· You have the proven ability to interact with and and inspire other architects and tech leads to reach architectural objectives.
· You have an interest and experience in stakeholder management and possess inter-personal and cooperation skills. At the same time, you can still maintain a strong hands-on drive and a goal-oriented approach.
· You have well-developed oral and written communication skills where you easily visualize your ideas, architecture roadmaps and interact with stakeholders both within Business and IT.
· You can combine a pragmatic approach with a creative and innovative mindset to find sustainable solutions to business challenges.
· You assume personal accountability for creating and delivering high-value results.
· Equally important as any formal training or education is that you have a true passion for the Savings & Investment area and for architecture with a strong interest in keeping you updated on the relevant trends in the industry and technology.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Work-life balance
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
· Long-term stability
· Innovative company in forefront of technology
· Agile and modern ways of working
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute in this role.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive and value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespectively of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Since we select candidates on an ongoing basis, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2021-12-12. If you have questions about the position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Partner, Fredrik Svensson, firstname.lastname@example.org
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/