Polar Cape is looking for a Product Owner to join our expanding team in Stockholm. In this position you will be a part of our blended teams, being that key person between product and development, working closely with our clients within health-tech, fin-tech, telecom, media, and more.
You will be part of a consultant team of 6-8 people with a Consultant Manager who will be your closest contact person, from your team you will receive support and development in every project you take.
What you’ll do
- Leading development teams in demanding organizations
- Turn ideas into lasting products
- Creating roadmaps and directing the work toward the business and development team
- Collaboration with stakeholders in different organizations to achieve the best results
- Prioritize deliveries against multiple requirements
Who you are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 3-5 years experience from agile product development, at least 3 of these as a product owner or product manager
- Ability to understand and analyze complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
- Creating and visualizing product road map based on interactions with business stakeholders, customers, market research, agile development team
- Experience from creating, managing, and prioritizing agile backlog
- Good at managing expectations with regards to scope, time, and quality. You have experience working with data and insights to understand and measure your work
- You know what makes a great user experience and love partnering with design, insights, and engineering to turn a vision into reality.
- Experience in leading a cross-functional team
- Business level fluency in both written and spoken Swedish
What we offer
- We offer a diverse and supportive work environment.
- We offer flexible working hours and options to work from home
- We have opportunities for training, development, and knowledge sharing
Who we are
We are an IT consultancy, founded in 2010 with the purpose of creating a great workplace for individuals who love consultancy, impact and teamwork. Since 2010 we have grown to become over 140 talents (a number we aspire to change every month). We have our offices in Stockholm Sweden and Skopje, Macedonia where we collaborate in agile teams, managed teams and consulting on client site.
During these 11 years we have also been announced as Sweden’s and Europe’s best place to work, and have been in top 5, four years in a row.
Recent years we have also received the DI gazelle award, 2019 and 2020 - something that we´re very proud of.