SEB • Solna • Full time
This job is inactive and can no longer be applied to
Are you passionate about ensuring the resilience and continuity of SEB’s operations in the face of disruptions and crises?
SEB is more than just a bank with an IT function. We are a progressive tech company powered by innovation and fuelled by collaboration. From COBOL to AI and everything in between, we offer you an impressive tech stack and several technology paths. Together we're innovating for a sustainable society and building the tech arena of the future, a welcoming space for everyone. Are you ready to take on a new challenge? If so, you'll be interested in this opportunity!
About the role
As a business continuity manager, you will be responsible for:
• Developing and maintaining the bank's business continuity policy, framework, and standards
• Designing and implementing business continuity plans and procedures for various scenarios and events
• Coordinating and facilitating business continuity testing, training, and awareness activities
• Reporting and communicating on the status and performance of business continuity initiatives and objectives
• Liaising and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, such as senior management, regulators, auditors, vendors, and customers
To thrive in this role, we believe you have
• At least five years of relevant experience in business continuity management, preferably in the banking or financial services sector
• A strong knowledge of business continuity best practices, standards, and regulations, such as ISO 22301, BCI Good Practice Guidelines, and FFIEC Business Continuity Planning Handbook
• Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• A high level of professionalism, integrity, and ethics
• A certification or accreditation in business continuity, such as CBCI, CBCP, or MBCI is a plus
What we offer
• Agile and modern ways of working
• Remote working possibilities and flexible work schedule
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• A flat hierarchy and openness to share ideas, opinions, and points of views
Ready to take the next step on your career journey?
Welcome to our inclusive culture, where our shared values inspire and uplift our team. We celebrate diversity and strive to ensure every employee feels seen, heard, and valued.
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than the 28th of February. If you have questions about the position, please contact Jonathan Larsson by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+46 707 393211).
Learn more about working at SEB here: www.sebgroup.com/techcareers
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.