SEB • Solna • Full time
SEB is looking for an experienced Full stack developer for our Exploratory Partner Integration team in Stockholm!
Do you want to be part of an organization that is exploring how software can change the financial industry? Work in an exciting environment with highly skilled colleagues, transforming SEBs technical landscape and providing an excellent customer experience!
About the Job
We are now looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our Exploratory Partner Integration team, a growing team within SEBs Open banking business. Our mission is to drive innovation and explore new opportunities together with strategic partners in selected business segments. We are involved in some of SEBs key initiatives focusing on how we can enrich SEBs digital channels with external content and how to distribute SEBs key functionality and products in our partner’s channels.
In this role you will be a part of an agile team, with responsibility for the solutions integrating SEB with some of our most important partners. In the team you will take full ownership of the solutions, secure an efficient development process with high quality code. You will work closely with the product owners as well as architects, infrastructure, security, and other delivery teams within SEB.
Who are you
You are a brilliant software engineer, mastering modern web technologies and have experience from best practices when designing high quality software. Working in Git comes naturally for you, and you are used to an opensource way of working and development principles.
We seek a person who takes initiatives and great responsibility for the solution. You enjoy working in a team and understand the benefits of co-creating and sharing knowledge with your colleagues. You have a genuine interest in modern technologies and exploring new things and learning comes natural to you.
· Proficiency of back-end design, development and languages
· Proficiency in front-end architecture, development and technologies
· Good understanding of database design and management
· Strong understanding of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
· Experience working with APIs, including designing, developing and integrating them into applications
· Appreciation for clean and well documented code
· Familiarity with DevOps and Software Development Lifecycle
· Understanding of version control systems and automated pipelines
· Familiarity with Linux environments
· Perform tests, troubleshoot software and fix bugs
· Familiar with logging systems
· Proficiency with server-side languages such as .NET
· Familiarity with databases such as SQL Server and NoSQL databases
· Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or collaboratively in a team environment
· Ensuring cross-platform optimization
Good to know
· Functional and non-functional testing
· End-to-end testing
· Debugging and optimization skills
· OAuth 2.0, JWT, APIs Security Architecture
Skills of awesomeness
· Cloud experience preferably GCP
· Platform as a Service (PaaS)
· Familiar with financial systems
What we offer
· We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Achieve a healthy work-life balance.
· Experience a friendly and inclusive workplace culture.
· Access extensive training and continuous learning opportunities.
· Enjoy attractive compensation and benefits.
· Embrace agile and modern work practices.
· Deliver world-class service to clients while making a meaningful impact.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 1st of March 2024. If you have questions about the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Agnes Kemper at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about working at SEB here: www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.