Zound Industries International AB • Stockholm • Full time
Marshall Group is the audio, tech and design powerhouse uniting musicians and music lovers through genre-breaking audio innovation. We are home to Marshall, Natal Drums, Urbanears and adidas headphones.
For over sixty years, we’ve amplified the sound of the world’s most talented artists. We’ve brought their music to crowds and solo listeners everywhere. We give the sound a design that resonates with ears and eyes, as well as at a deeper cultural level. No matter the scene or music genre, we aim to excite, intrigue and surprise.
Bridging iconic rock ‘n’ roll heritage with cutting-edge innovation and culture-driven brand-building, our group activities span professional music equipment, consumer electronics, live events, a record label, and more.
We empower around 800 highly talented people across 8 global locations. Our products are sold in over 90 markets worldwide, totalling a combined annual turnover of USD 360 million.
Right now, we need to strengthen our project management team with a Senior Project Manager who will focus on leading the development of our products and supporting the development of the Project Management team.
What you’ll do:
This role involves analyzing and driving new projects, effective communication with internal teams and partners, and proactive stakeholder management. As a clear leader in project meetings, you will set agendas, clarify expectations, and ensure preparedness. Delegating, demanding excellence, and driving organizational improvements are pivotal aspects of this role, alongside the ability to take initiative, solve problems, and foster positive change.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Overall responsibility for projects throughout all phases of our product development from the early concept/ideation phase until mass production
• Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time, at the right cost and with the expected quality.
• Plan, lead and follow up project activities and ensure that key data, project status and risks are updated and communicated to key stakeholders.
• Regular meetings with the project teams and suppliers in China, milestone presentations of the assigned projects and cost follow-ups.
• Work closely with Product Discovery in the concept/ideation phase and apply the balanced perspective of Business, Customer, Design and Technology.
• Ability to delegate and demand from both external partners and internal colleagues.
• Connected to the above, is becoming available to run and lead other team development and process improvements for our organization.
• Support and guide new colleagues in the PM team
Who we’re looking for:
A project manager by heart. Structure and organization skills in your DNA. Excellent interpersonal skills and you are the one moving things forward and are always one step ahead. Non-prestigious personality who enjoys being part of a fast-paced environment not afraid of getting your hands dirty. Having a cooperative mindset aimed at adding value to the Marshall Group's culture will be fundamental.
You probably have the following experiences & skills:
We strive to foster an inclusive workplace and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status. We firmly believe that Marshall thrives when our employees do, leading to better experiences for our consumers.
We encourage applications from all over the world. To enable transitioning from another country for a role at Marshall, we offer re-location support. This support is tailored for each role but always includes visa/work permit application, local authority registration, and home-finding service. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
What does hybrid remote mean for us?
Hybrid remote for us means working in the country listed within the job advert with 2-5 days in the office depending on what the position or project requires.
Does this sound like you?
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Zound is the team behind the most exciting brands in audio electronics: Urbanears, Marshall and adidas. We design and develop headphones and speakers and we champion the human perspective in tech. Armed with a genuine passion for the things that resonate we challenge the status quo in our industry with a little bit of Zound magic.
We are a global company with offices in Stockholm (HQ), New York, London, Paris, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. Behind the scenes, we’re a team of hard-working, fun-loving, problem-solving, easy-going, creative people. And we’re here to bring life to sound.