SEB • Stockholm • Full time
This job is inactive and can no longer be applied to
Since SEB was founded in 1856, our focus on customers and long-term relationships has been at the heart of our success. We aim to drive positive change by providing capital to help everyone reach their goals and accelerate progress towards a sustainable tomorrow. As a leading financial services group in northern Europe, we'll help you grow and empower you to take on more responsibility to create a real difference. Welcome to SEB.
About the role
As Head of Card Ledgers, your responsibility is to lead a team of highly skilled IT developers where the majority are part of our agile domain. Within Core Products we handle consumer and commercial cards, consumer loans and account products. Card Ledgers, which is one of four teams within Core Products, is responsible for our ledger systems for all our credit cards.
Your overall responsibility will be:
• Proactive workforce planning, recruitment, efficient onboarding, and continuous training
• Build and develop high performing teams by empowering and coaching
• Owner of systems, platforms and applications
• Secure stable application flows
• Responsible for application costs
• Driver of the LCM agenda
• Secure excellent cooperation between the agile domain and line organization
You will report to the Head of Core Products and be part of the department management team.
To thrive in this role, we believe you have
To be successful in this position you need to be passionate about change and digital transformation.
• You are an experienced manager (+5 years), preferably within the tech area
• You have deep technical understanding and know-how on how to leverage technology.
• You love building teams and empower people through coaching leadership
• You are fluent in English and one of the nordic languages
• You are an experienced communicator and to collaborate with others comes natural to you
• You are passionate about driving agile transformation and build agile culture
• Knowledge and experience from SAFe Agile are a merit
• You need to be proactive, be intrigued by the challenges you face and be customer and result oriented.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and while each person's career journey is unique, the following elements form the foundation of our offering:
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• Nordic business with sites in all four countries
• Innovative company with ambition to be in forefront of technology
• Agile and modern ways of working
• Long-term stability
• Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
Do you want to be part of SEB?
Please submit your CV and application in English describing yourself and how you can contribute. You are welcome to apply today, but no later than 26th of November 2023. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Head of Core Products, Charlotte Craelius, firstname.lastname@example.org or Talent Acquisition Partner Sebastian Vesterlund, email@example.com
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.