FLOWER. • Stockholm • Full time
⚡️ About the role
Now we are looking for a Project Developer to work on our Grid-scale battery projects, with a focus on our projects in The Netherlands. You will be joining our highly driven, dedicated international team that plays a pivotal role in growing our business. As a key player in developing our projects from start to finish, you will be managing different stakeholders in all phases while also being responsible for your own area of expertise, e.g. building permits or market regulations.
The main goal will consist of accomplishing the project's objectives professionally by setting the project's directions, and timeline as well as aligning resources and stakeholder relationships and expectations. Within the project development, you will identify grid and land owners to develop sites for grid-scale batteries as well as keep dialogues with different stakeholders. You are also expected to learn about the power systems within the Netherlands, keeping up with the latest regulations and industry trends.
Working in a start-up environment is a fast-paced and exciting opportunity for many professionals. This means lots of freedom to impact and innovate and a big responsibility to make things happen. With Flower, you’ll be working in the frontier, collaborating alongside other technologies with both internal and external experts to innovate, maintain, and provide the world with renewable energy.
Main responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintaining and upkeeping the best practices of project execution and related work.
- Be responsible for keeping the projects running and on schedule.
- Identifying, approaching, and managing relationships with local partners.
- Collaborating with partners on tender documents, permits, and procurement processes.
- Reporting on project progress and performance promptly.
- Maintaining industry knowledge on relevant wider issues and representations within the power sector.
- The role will include business travels.
We believe that you are an outgoing person with excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills as the job will require establishing and maintaining new partnerships and collaborations. You are proactive and solution-oriented with strong attention to detail. We are a great team today and see you as someone thriving in working collectively towards our ambitious goals. You are well structured have an advanced level of working with Excel and have great writing, planning, and communication skills.
- Academic degree in economics, engineering, or any other relevant degree, preferably energy-focused.
- It is a great plus if you have 2-4 years of working experience within business, energy consultancy or project management, however, we encourage new graduates to apply as well.
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English languages is a requirement as the main market will be The Netherlands.
- Eligibility to work in Europe is a mandatory requirement.
We love to see each other in the office but understand that sometimes you work better from somewhere else. We would like you to be able to work from the office most of the time but we are flexible with remote work occasionally. Our office is located at Söder Mälarstrand 21, a couple of minutes' walk from Gamla Stan subway station in Stockholm.
The ideal candidate possesses an academic degree in relevant fields, a proven track record in project management, and a burning passion for the energy sector's fossil-free evolution. We value curiosity, dedication, and a team spirit that thrives in a dynamic, high-paced environment. If your personal values resonate with our core values and visions, we invite you to shape the future of energy with us. Fluency in Swedish is highly preferred as many of our projects necessitate strong proficiency in the Swedish language. We offer a competitive salary, a flexible work schedule, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Ready to lead the charge in the energy revolution? Join us and be the driving force in our transformative journey! 🌟
FLOWER. stands for FLEXIBLE POWER. We are a start-up that enables the energy transition and drastically increases the available power flexibility to support the renewable electrification of everything.
By joining Team FLOWER. you will be joining us on our mission of innovating the energy industry by providing the world with a technological backbone that allows society to rely upon renewable energy as its primary energy carrier. ⚡️