SEB • Stockholm • Full time
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Join us in our exciting transformational journey to become a data-driven organization.
What you will be doing
Your role will be the Programme Manager for the data and processes roadmap within Group CIO. This is a leadership role where you will be accountable for data-driven transformation to meet client and business needs for use of data, AI and advanced analytics. You will be expected to oversee and manage the roadmap for our data and process activities including the data product roadmap, data lake simplification and orchestrate the LCM, including Informatica decommissioning activities across SEBs data and process stack. Define the way of working, capabilities required and blueprint to deliver from source to production in a sustainable way.
You will be assigned the Data & Process Domain Lead role and report to Group Chief Data and Analytics Officer.
Your responsibilities will be to:
· Shape and orchestrate the data transformation agenda for SEB in line with set strategy.
· Embed the roadmap for making data available across SEB for impact and in support of our roadmap.
· Drive the enabling technology and methodology for all data driven initiatives at SEB across relevant domains and tribes.
- Establish and define the strategic approach and direction of the data migration coalition. You will work closely with managers, specialists and architects and lead the work to create a plan on how to decommission the on prem data platform. Their tasks for you to oversee and drive will include:
§ Conduct a detailed analysis of current use of the platform, including identifying stakeholders and users, use cases and solutions/applications
§ Assessing maturity of users’ data competences (Data Engineering, Data Mgmt/Gov, Data Architecture, Analytics, etc.) and capacity to execute a “migration” of data flows. Document gaps and need of support.
§ Identifying dependencies between users and flows (e.g. need of data (products) from other domains)
§ Assessing business risk and challenges related to the decommissioning and migration of flows.
§ Conduct a feasibility assessment and create an indicative plan and timeline, based on the analysis and input from stakeholders/users.
· Identify synergies and steer the data and process domain to deliver efficiently and to maximise our resources to achieve SEBs data and processing goals.
· Structure and steer communication efforts on data initiatives and decommissioning efforts.
· Monitor and track data usage and the resulting business orientated impacts of the data and process activities.
· Work closely and align with others leading SEB digital transformation in Group CIO, architectural community, and Group common domains/tribes.
· Build a co-creation and feedback culture.
· Act as an ambassador for the agile way of working.
Who we are looking for?
· You are a driven and motivated leader with a solid track record of leading change in complex environments.
· You have data and/or analytics leadership experience in a financial industry.
· You have knowledge and experience of working with data management, data engineering and /or data analytics.
· You are technically-savvy and have worked with modern data technologies.
· You have good understanding of SEB products, business success drivers as well as the delivery processes within the bank.
· You have a keen interest and experience in stakeholder management and possess clear inter-personal and cooperation skills.
· You can maintain a strong hands-on drive and a goal-oriented approach.
· You are organised and calm under pressure.
· You have well-developed oral and written communication skills, where you easily visualize your ideas and interact with stakeholders both within Business and IT.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Innovative company in forefront of technology
· Opportunities to help transform an industry
· Challenging, cutting-edge work
· Empowering environment
· Friendly and welcoming culture
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2023-09-24.
If you have questions about the position please contact Luke Anamourlis, Group Chief Data and Analytics Officer, by mail email@example.com.