SEB • Solna • Full time
This job is inactive and can no longer be applied to
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be part of the Mainframe and IBMi tribe that consist of several technical teams. This position is within the Mainframe transaction team, specialized on IMS and MQ. We use mostly standard IBM products, as well as writing our own. You will work with daily operations, problem solving, system development, automation, security, education and driving change to thrive towards a modern and effective Mainframe platform - well aligned with the digital roadmap of SEB.
As an Engineer (system programmer) your responsibilities are to:
• Secure daily operations on IMS and MQ
• Secure that changes and releases of infrastructure follows SEB agreed processes and guidelines
• Act as a key player in development of the technical solutions on the platform
• Maintain and enhance our current technical landscape
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with keen interest for the Z/OS platform and especially the technical solutions connected to IMS and preferably also MQ. We believe you to be a tech savvy and a curious team player with senior experience. To succeed in this role you are likely both analytical and result oriented.
As an engineer on this team you should have the following qualities:
• Good knowledge and experience of IMS
• Ability to analyze, design, develop, test, document and maintain services delivered by the team
• A plus would be previous experience of working with MQ on z/OS and/or a willingness to learn
• Good communication skills in English and preferably Swedish
• Good ability to collaborate within and across functions/organizations
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Agile and modern ways of working
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 30 September 2023. If you have questions about the position, please contact Malin Fahlström, Team manager MF Transactions and IBMi at phone no +46-707621007 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.