SEB Embedded is on a mission to push the boundaries of financial services and we are looking for a Product Owner to join our Customer Lifecycle Management domain where you will report to the Product Manager. You will work closely with all types of competences within the team to ensure that we build the best solutions on the market.
What you will do
As a Product Owner you are responsible for the Identity & Access Management area in our Banking as a Service (BaaS) platform. This includes to both identify and enable new business capabilities and services related to our authentication and authorization products, but also to enhance the product performance from both a functional and non-functional perspective in scaling up the product offering.
Your main responsibilities:
- Product roadmap – Identify capabilities, services and processes that will be needed for the account product, plan for those and align the roadmap with relevant stakeholders, Product Managers and overall BaaS platform vision and roadmap.
- Process modeling & business requirements – Capture and document requirements and processes (such as in User Stories and activity diagrams) for future development. Identify new processes, optimize existing ones and replace them when needed to efficiently manage the product throughout the lifecycle – all together with an efficient implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Reusability – Together the team strives for standardized, reusable and modular implementation that also allows customers and other product teams to configure and design for a tailor-made user experience.
- Backlog management – Make sure that the backlog is ordered that the goal is communicated to customers/stakeholders and that tickets are sliced in a way, so the outcome of each user story delivers value to the customer.
- Operational excellence – Continuously seek ways to enhance quality and cost efficiency, and what actions that can be taken to enhance performance and mitigate related risks
- Always keep the flow going! Help the team with directions and make sure operations, development and everything in between is working smoothly on a daily basis
Who you are
- You have experience in authentication and authorization and how products work throughout the life cycle.
- +3 years’ experience working as a Product Specialist/Product Owner or similar role.
- Project management skills and experience in leading and working within a cross-functional team.
- Good understanding of the market and related regulatory landscape, and how it impacts the product.
- Excellent analytical thinking abilities, data informed decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience in process modeling and operational excellence.
- Ability to identify risks and efficiently mitigate them when needed.
- Great communication skills in English.
- Meritorious if you have experience from the fintech and/or bank industry.
What we offer
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the journey! Together with our team, you will play an important part in developing and building our business and we are currently up scaling the business. You will be part of building great services and outstanding products and at the same time develop yourself as a professional. We offer you a warm, fun, challenging and innovative environment where you can strive together with your outstanding colleagues. Other than that, you’ll get a great benefits package from a collective bargaining deal in SEB Group. The new business unit SEB Embedded offers you the chance to join a team devoted to developing banking as a service solutions. Learn more
Apply with your CV, we review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date.
Welcome to SEB Embedded
At SEB Embedded we believe in the statement "Banking is necessary, banks are not". We have a vision of becoming the first choice for Banking as a Service and right now we are on an exciting journey of building and scaling our Banking as a Service offer. Join us on our mission to bring banking to where it's needed.