SEB • Solna • Full time
Are you a passionate UX Designer looking to make a significant impact in SEB's digital transformation? The Customer’s Authorizations area is a key digital enabler that plays a vital role in SEB's digital transformation journey to secure future-proof world class service to our customers. Join our dynamic team at Authorizations and play a key role in optimizing the customer experience and shaping innovative digital products!
What you will be doing
As a UX Designer, you'll create intuitive and user-centric digital solutions for SEB: s customers as well as internal users. You will be working with the migration of the authorization management from old systems to new more user friendly and modern platforms. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, translate business requirements and user needs into impactful design concepts and create interactive prototypes. Your work will be instrumental in enhancing the overall customer journey and driving engagement across our digital channels. You will be a part of SEB: s growing design community with 80+ designers with all kinds of backgrounds and seniority. SEB is a great place for a designer to grow!
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements and user needs
• Create user-centric design concepts, wireframes, and interactive prototypes.
• Conduct user research, usability testing, and iterate designs based on feedback.
• Collaborate closely with Product Owners and IT Solution Delivery Teams.
• Work within an agile environment, actively participating in sprints and design reviews.
• Stay updated with industry trends and champion the importance of UX design.
Who we are looking for
Qualifications and Skills:
• Proven experience as a UX Designer
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think critically.
• Proficiency in design tools such as Figma.
• Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and interaction design.
• Ability to conduct user research, usability testing, and incorporate findings in your design
• Familiarity with agile methodologies and cross-functional teamwork.
• Excellent communication skills to present design concepts effectively.
• Passion for staying updated with UX trends.
• Financial industry experience is a plus.
• Previous experience visualizing large amounts of data in an intuitive way is a plus.
What we offer
• Work-life balance
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• Strong design culture
Ready to join?
Join our team at Authorizations and be part of shaping SEB's digital transformation journey. Together, we will create exceptional user experiences, optimize our digital channels, and deliver world-class service to our valued customers!
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute. Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2023-06-09. If you have questions about the position, please contact Magnus Rimbark via mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers