Nordic Knots AB • Stockholm • Full time
Nordic Knots is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our team in Stockholm. We are looking for someone with excellent problem solving skills who loves to optimize and create efficiency by developing creative solutions and who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
You will be responsible for ensuring that we continue to scale up in the most technically efficient way. The role reports to the CEO.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
1. Develop comprehensive technical solutions to address business challenges.
2. Create solutions to streamline processes throughout the organization for increased
3. Collaborate with the team and external website agency to develop and maintain the
eCommerce front-application using the React-based framework, Next.js.
4. Leverage RESTful APIs & GraphQL to communicate with Centra, our eCommerce
5. Utilize and enhance functionality within the CMS framework, Sanity.
6. Be part of optimizing the performance of the application to ensure an exceptional user experience.
7. Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise.
8. Keep up-to-date with the latest development trends and share your knowledge with the team.
9. Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code.
1. Possess experience with back-end and front-end development
2. Have experience with responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
3. Exhibit strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
4. Display proficiency in version control using Git.
5. Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
6. Show a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest front-end development trends and
7. Ideally, have professional experience with:
a. React, Next.js, Typescript
b. PHP, Laravel
c. RESTful API integrations.
8. Ideally, have a proven track record for building high-performing eCommerce applications
Is this you? Apply through the link below, we interview on a rolling basis.
We are a fast-growing direct-to-consumer Scandinavian interior design brand with the USA as the major market. Nordic Knots was founded in New York in 2016 on the Scandinavian tradition of functional design with a minimalist aesthetic. We use only high-quality materials and ethical production practices to create great rugs that last. We know it sounds simple, but we know it’s not easy to find rugs that look right, feel right, and are made right. Today the head office is located at Birger Jarlsgatan in central Stockholm. We have a constantly growing team in both Stockholm and New York.
What we offer:
We are a fun and driven team with high ambitions. We have an entrepreneurial and open-minded culture where all new ideas and suggestions for improvements are valued and encouraged. At Nordic Knots everyone should feel that they are a part of and contributing towards our success as we continue to scale up.