SEB • Stockholm • Full time
This job is inactive and can no longer be searched.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, a large organisation with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
Are you interested to work in an innovative business development team in Operation and play a very important role to help us to deliver on P27/Payment Roadmap and a New Cash Ledger change agenda? You will work as an Project Coordinator/ Project Manager and support Financing & Customer Reporting Operations (FCO) to get ready for changes that will come with the major payment program. You will work in a cross functional business development team that support development of many of SEBs different customer journeys such as financing, accounts, and customer reporting products such as mortgages, leasing, authority transactions request, bank statements and structured credits.
As a Project Coordinator/Manager you will be responsible for:
· Drive and coordinate Payment Roadmap deliveries with impact on FCO
· Maintaining and monitoring the strategic roadmap by creating a central source of truth for key management information
· Making sure that roadmap, different projects, and initiatives are in line with deadlines
· Securing adequate project governance establishment for new initiatives
· Bridge the strategy cross countries, divisions, products and improving information cross units
· Stakeholder management
Who we are looking for
· 3-6 years of experience of Project Management with focus on process changes incl larger tech transformations
· Very strong communication and presentation skills - Describe complex solution in a simplified way
· Strong network and used to work with agile development team
· Speak and write Swedish and English fluently
· Knowledge from Payment area good to have
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Work-life balance
· Innovative company in forefront of technology
· Opportunities to help transform an industry
· Agile and modern ways of working
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 31st of March 2023. If you have questions about the position please contact Gunilla Uhlin, Head of Development, Savings & Financing Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Madeleine Gustâv, Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com
At SEB, we have always believed that the future depends on turning great ideas into reality. Ever since we welcomed our first customer in 1856, we have been a catalyst for positive change by providing responsible advice and capital to people with ideas for the future. Grounded in our long history and strong heritage, we want to create long-term value for all our stakeholders by being curious about what the future holds. We have a strong ambition to accelerate the pace towards a sustainable future for people, businesses, and society. Our skilled and dedicated employees stand by our customers in good times and bad and offer financial products and services that meet their ever-changing needs – both in our home markets in northern Europe and through our international network around the world.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/