Do you have your head in the clouds?
Come help us develop the next generation of high-octane competitive games for PC and console. We are a newly formed games studio based in Stockholm, Sweden backed by first-class investors and we’re building best-of-breed multiplayer games for the masses.
We are looking for a cloud infrastructure specialist that can help us structure, build and run our hosting operations.
- You love working in small, fast moving teams
- You thrive on ownership and freedom
- You are open and transparent
- You are highly structured and organized
- Develop and maintain our cloud based infrastructure for live game services (AWS, GCP, Azure). - CI/CD Automated deployment
- CI/CD Automated deployment
- Implement and maintain cloud monitoring services (live operations)
- Implement and maintain analytics services (business intelligence)
- Implement solutions for automated game server deployment
- Implement and maintain REST based game services (either as a custom web server or using micro services like AWS Lambda for example)
Skills / Requirements:
- Extensive experience working with cloud providers such as AWS, GCP - and/or Azure
- Expert level experience building cloud infrastructure using IaC tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation or similar
- Experience using container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines in Github.
Seidr is a collective of Swedish gaming veterans dedicated to crafting the next generation of intense multiplayer experiences for PC and console. We are backed by Andreessen Horowitz and we're currently working on an unannounced games project that lives in the intersection between action, strategy and social.