Assignment description and activities to be performed:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and fixes.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Writing specifications and documentation for the cloud/server-side features.
- Continuous deployment and continuous integration (CI/CD) management.
Performance assessment and monitoring.
Cloud deployment and management.
- Manage licenses involved with the infrastructure.
- Assistance with DevOps culture adoption.
- Has experience of Microsoft Azure for cloud services
- Kubernetes and docker
- Has experience with Installing and managing bare metal servers
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python
- Good knowledge command shell scripting for Linux and other platforms
- Good knowledge of Powershell
- Good knowledge of setting up deploy scripts like Pulumi
- Installation and operation of LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Installation and operation of Windows Server
- Good knowledge of Yaml (writing and implementing)
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Good knowledge of implementing Security principles
- Good knowledge of IDP and Active Directory management
- Good knowledge in MySQL query language
- Fluent in reading/writing Swedish (preferable)
- Fluent in reading/writing English (must)
Start Date of the Assignment: As soon as possible
Duration of the Assignment: 6 months
Estimated Workload: 100%
Working Language: English and Swedish
We offer continuously. That means that we sometimes remove the assignments before deadline. If you are interested we recommend that you apply immediately.