SEB • Stockholm • Full time
SEB is more than just a bank with an IT function. We are a progressive tech company powered by innovation and fuelled by collaboration. From Java to AI and everything in between, we offer you an impressive tech stack and several technology paths. Together we're innovating for a sustainable society and building the tech arena of the future, a welcoming space for everyone.
Are you a Cloud Platform Engineer who wants to create value by helping developers how move and develop their applications in a cloud environment? Do you also have a proactive attitude when it comes to continuous improvements and investigating new technologies and concepts how to do that? If so, this is probably a position for you!
What will you be doing
As a Cloud Platform Engineer, you will be part of our Delivery Accelerator (DA) platform engineering teams with the responsibility to deliver, maintain, and improve SEB common development environments and tools, including Continuous Integration /Continuous Delivery toolchains, to help SEB development teams deliver high-quality software quickly, reliably, and safely.
You will work in a platform engineering team that collaborates closely with our software product teams. This collaboration is essential to create a software-defined platform that operates to the standard required to protect SEB while allowing the development teams to move fast.
You will support development teams in their cloud transformation journey and in using cloud technologies to develop, build, and deliver software solutions in a cloud environment by adopting modern CI/CD toolchains and practices. You will also contribute and maintain developer guides to support developers with the adoption of cloud technologies for software delivery and provide common software assets, libraries, guidelines, etc.
To succeed in the role, we believe that you have a software engineering background and worked in roles that require technical skills since you are expected to work with teams on many assignments.
Who we are looking for
• A Cloud Platform Engineer with some years of experience in software engineering and cloud environments has high technical skills and an “automation first” mindset.
• A personality who likes to be proactive with a keen sense of ownership and responsibility and is eager to learn and share knowledge
• Excellent communication skills
• A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
You have experience in some of the areas:
• Cloud environments such as Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, and Azure.
• Software as a Service (SaaS) adoption
• Version Control systems like Git, GitHub
• Continuous Integration Solutions like GitHub actions, Azure DevOps, Jenkins
• Programming languages like Java, C#
• Scripting, Bash, PowerShell, and Python
• Integrated Development environments like Visual Studio, IntelliJ for Java, WebStorm, etc.
• Visual modeling tools and frameworks like Enterprise Architect
• Container technology, Kubernetes
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to this role. Feel free to send in your application today, but no later than the 31st of March2024. It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity are crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe, or where they come from.